4,557 results
All reviews free mini bar items free movies sleep pods samsung phone lennons restaurant transit lounge burnett lane great location pool bar queen street mall myer centre high tech modern hotel per day the heart of the city excellent hotel south bank
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel has almost all you need, good wi-fi, vod for free, goos aircon, in hotel gym, pool side bar, comfortable beds...the only thing missing is a laundry room so you wont have to spend too much on the hotel laundry service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NEXT H, Hotel Duty Manager at Next Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you so much for such a positive review. Our technology, rooms, and hotel facilities, are all designed to enhance our guests experience, so it’s fantastic to hear that you had such a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Quiet nice hotel, very modern with domotic using a smart phone. Well located. I went to the restaurant for dinner and order king prawns (not well cooked and I am wondering if they were rather thawn and not fresh ) Expensive dish comparing to the quality

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NEXT H, Front Office Manager at Next Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear AnneChris2018,

Thank you very much for staying with Next Hotels, Brisbane.

It is disappointing to read that you didn't fully enjoy your meal in the restaurant. I have passed your feedback on to our head Chef.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been a couple of times - every stay was pleasant and comfortable. Hotel is situated in Queen Street Mall with access to shops and the train station is not too far and QPAC is just across the bridge.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ivana262018,

I am glad to see you were able to take full advantage of our central location. I hope you enjoyed the show at QPAC.

Thank you for stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again shortly.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Fabulous Modern Hotel right in the heart of Brisbane CBD, everything at your door, easy access to shops, restaurants and transport. I had an upgrade to a King Room on the 25th floor with a great view of the city and river so no complaints about anything there. The pool was gorgeous but not very private for a swim on the weekend nights as its attached to the bar All other amenities at the hotel were spot on. I nearly always stay in Fortitude Valley, but I think Next has changed my opinion on where to stay in Brisbane!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Milesfromhomejmb,

Thank you very much for your glowing review.

Here at Next Hotels we like to think of ourselves as game changers and I am so glad you agree.

Its so wonderful to read that you were able to experience the great location, gorgeous high floor views and the amenities.

We can't wait to welcome you back shortly.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our room door was having an issue that required a battery change to unlock it. The staff did fix it efficiently. However, we were inconvenienced by it and the staff/manager didn't offer any form of compensation to ensure customer satisfaction. We think maybe it's good to conduct a regular service on door lock system could helps. It also an essential to maintain the loyalty of customers to retain business reputation.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback from your recent stay with us. My apologies for the inconvenience of your door lock not functioning as it should. I will pass on your feedback to all necessary parties who will discuss these concerns. We do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.