Certainly can't fault the service, it was excellent at all times. The room was clean and the bathroom large, the separate shower and large bathtub were great (I hate the shower-over-bathtub setup).
The location is spot on. The hotel is very quiet and seemed all but empty when we were there, EXCEPT for the group of young girls who arrived back to their room late at night and decided to continue the party. Unfortunately the walls are thin, at least on the fourth floor, and it felt like the party was in our room.
Toiletries are of a high standard and the bed was extremely comfortable. The tv was very big, possibly 42 inch, however it was SD, it's worth investing in HD televisions these days as the picture wasn't clear.
We would be happy to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the majestic grandeur of Treasury Casino & Hotel. Housed in two of Australia’s grandest heritage buildings, this space has been transformed to create a hotel experience of world class standard which is unlike any other. Situated in the city’s commercial and retail heart the Hotel is a mere 25 minutes drive from Brisbane’s domestic and international airports. Treasury Casino & Hotel offers 128 lavishly appointed rooms including king, twin and suites, most of which boast magnificent 18 foot high ceilings. Rich in history and first class hospitality, experience the perfect blend of contemporary comfort and old world charm at Treasury Casino & Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Treasury Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasury Hotel And Casino
- Treasury Hotel Brisbane
- Conrad Brisbane
- Brisbane Conrad
- Treasury Hotel & Casino Brisbane, Queensland