All reviews watermark hotel roma street parklands free bus st andrews hospital deluxe twin room across the road spring hill loop room was clean undercover parking suncorp stadium buffet breakfast two night stay good size late checkout free wifi road noise room service
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night while my husband had surgery and was hospitalized overnight at St Andrews Hospital. Short walk from Hotel to hospital. Jess, the receptionist on duty went out of her way to be helpful and even allowed me to leave the car parked in the car park from early morning until the next day. Cannot fault my stay (except for buffet breakfast at 551:separate review). The room was clean and very comfortable. The air conditioning worked well and blocked out any street noise. The mattress was very comfortable and the curtains successfully blocked out any light from outside. This is my 3rd or 4th stay at the Watermark. Enjoyed all my visits and will happily stay again. Highly recommended if you have family members admitted to St Andrews (or just for relaxing accommodation with easy access to the city via the free bus).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
WatermarkHotel, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope our wonderful staff were able to make your time with us most comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Was in Brisbane to watch England lose yet another test match, the hotel was busy with the cricket and the rugby league world cup on at the same time. We had 3 adults in our room and the room was very adequate with 2 double beds and was kept very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful, for example my partner and her sister both drink soy milk and at breakfast the staff made them their soy cappuccino for them personally.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank whiteensign

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope our staff were able to make your stay most comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

To be fair, I booked at a very high season. Expected to pay for a premium rate. My room has 2 double beds, very spacious for 3 of us. Bathroom had the rainforest shower head, very nice. Room rate included breakfast, which is handy when you traveling with a toddler.

Not happy with their swimming pool, very small without shade. Parking is expensive, $18 per day on top. Other than that, everything is quite good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
WatermarkHotel, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you Kristy for your review. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I arrived at 10.00pm to find the whole of the road outside the hotel was blocked off. My room was ok-but faced the road-outside there was a steam roller, beeping machinery and other road noises. I did not open the windows-but the room smelt of tar. I spent the first hour and a half booking another hotel.I had to sleep here overnight. In the morning the road works had gone-but the traffic noise was pretty loud. I had come for a conference so I was very annoyed that I had to waste time-not sleeping and changing hotels the next morning.

Stayed: November 2017
WatermarkHotel, Manager at The Park Hotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Sandra, Many thanks for your review. As discussed at the time, I am disappointed we could not move you to another room due to the high hotel occupancy last week. I truly understand the inconvenience caused by the resurfacing of the road carried out by the Brisbane City Council, in the middle of the night outside the hotel. Sometimes, some issues are out of our control. See you again soon. Kindest regards. Thierry T

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Small hotel that does not overwhelm upon first impressions, however; the staff certainly make up for whatever the property faces in its shortcomings. Very friendly and professional. The hotel is a little out of the hustle and bustle of the CBD but still within easy walking distance. Room service was superb, having had the chocolate brownie and a stroll across the road to a gorgeous park in which I had a magnificent view from my room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope our wonderful staff were able to make your stay most comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.