Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 174
Hotels.comUSD 175
PricelineUSD 174
eDreamsUSD 174
TravelocityUSD 175
Orbitz.comUSD 175
2,997 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member breakfast buffet excellent location the heart of the city central location the river concierge valet lift foyer
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Everyone is so friendly and accommodating from concierge to reception. The staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is wonderful. We will definitely stay again and refer our friends and family. Location was perfect, close to everything.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Dear Elisa and Wayne,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to see you had a great stay and enjoyed our hospitality. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

I made a booking and there was three different staff who handle my booking told me about the the room checkout payment. First, she told me I have to pay $100 after 1pm check out, the second told me I could pay extra $30 per hour after 12pm checkout time, the last one when I checkin in, he said it was complimentary until 3pm! At the end I check on my receipt Hilton has charged me for that?I do not understand why and what’s the point when someone said complimentary when I check in? Finally I checked myself online there’s only $40 extra for entire stay! This is really ridiculous.
The room we stayed, tv control panel battery was flat, wifi can’t use at all, Pillow and bed not comfortable!
But overall is a good location which near CBD..and this is my first time stayed with Hilton

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear samjwt,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know of your experience at the hotel. I am very sorry for the confusion caused in relation to the differing information provided with regard to late check out. I believe a hotel team member has contacted you to resolve and refund the charge and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. We hope to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

As a Diamond Hilton Hhonors client, I am able to compare the Brisbane Hilton most favourably with other Hilton premises. They are all good (that is why I am a Diamond aficionado) however the ambience and comforts in Brisbane are unsurpassed. Staff try hard to please and in these less favoured times work hard to be welcoming. Miss Mimi went the extra yard and found us an excellent dinner site when she booked us into the adjacent Jumbo Thai (next door at 1/214 Elizabeth St - don’t miss it). She also provided my wife with a welcoming bottle of wine. Thankyou Mimi and all staff members for upholding the Hilton’s excellence. We will be back.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank mcharles2017
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Dear mcharles2017,

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty during these times. We are pleased to see the team and Mimi in particular made a positive impression during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

The Hilton is always great, this hotel is just another strong link in the chain

Mio at check in was great and made us feel really special

If I could make any recommendation is that you get in for brecky early, it gets busy and can take some time for food but it’s nothing to bad

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dragan I,

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to see you had a great stay and thank you for the positive rating. Mio will be pleased to see she made a positive impression. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

Could not be happier
Even from when we pulled up in car. Service was sensational
Checking in easy assistance if required every step of the way.
Breakfast sensational
Staff cooking food all had a
Sensational personality
Nothing was any trouble

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chris Partridge, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Dear NRCC,

Thank you for taking time to let us know of your hotel stay. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your time at Hilton Brisbane and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.