Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 171
Booking.comUSD 171
PricelineUSD 171
FindHotelUSD 172
eDreamsUSD 171
CheapTicketsUSD 171
2,998 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street direct access breakfast buffet excellent location the heart of the city central location an upgrade valet parking business trip the river south bank atrium concierge lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

This is a large hotel situated within walking distance of everything. We walked to restaurants, City Hall, North Quay ferry and Woolworth. The rooms were comfortable and clean. One elevator takes you to the rooms and another across the reception area takes you to the car park. You will need your room key to ride the elevator to the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

Dear toyah134,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our central location convenient.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2019 via mobile

I’ve really tried very hard to like the Hilton chain. They tempted me with a great corporate offer to leave Hyatt. And it’s been very very good.. and very very bad.

Some of the Hilton’s in Australia have been outstanding and some have been terrible. Adelaide is just simply vile, Sydney is just simply outstanding.

Brisbane is pretty good but the service is just terrible. I ordered a pizza for $28 plus a “tray charge” that’s fine. I asked for something to be added to my pizza. The response the pizzas are pre made. Sorry. It’s a 5* hotel you’re serving me pre made pizza. At premium prices. Really? Adding a topping I was told by the manager was “tampering” with it and not allowed by food safety rules. What non sense.

Then for the first time I responded to the incessant texts you receive from the AI bot or at best copy and paste from local hotel staff to raise my dissatisfaction. The response more copy and paste.

This is not premium service this is premium scripting or at worst premium laziness.

Goodbye Hilton. Hello Hyatt

Sadly awful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wandering_earth
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Dear wandering_earth,

Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to read of your disappointment with your stay at Hilton Brisbane. Your comments regarding the pizza and text messaging service have been noted. I would love to be able to restore your faith in the hotel so please do reach out to me if traveling back to Brisbane in the future so I can make that happen.

Reviewed 16 September 2019

Was expecting good things as the Hilton has a reputation, I had stayed in Hilton’s worldwide prior never had a problem. This hotel is in a great location and the staff were helpful, however,the room we were given was old and stale smelling and the bed sagged on both sides a great dip, had 2 nights missed sleep due to springs in my back, make sure you ask for a renovated room.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Stephanie M,

Thank you for you feedback following your stay. I was sorry to read that your experience did not meet all of your expectations and that you did not get a good rest. All beds have been replaced at the hotel over recent times so it is most unfortunate you experienced discomfort. I'm not sure from your feedback if you let the team know during your stay of your concerns and if you did I am sorry that we could not resolve the issue for you. Should you choose to return do let me know so that we can ensure you enjoy a more typical stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2019

this hotel is everthing you want with a 5 star hotel wonderful staff the hotel is older than most of the others but well worth staying in will definately stay here again next time in Brisbane and its right in the CBD easy to walk to places

Dear ph0pkins,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased the see you had a great stay and enjoyed our hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brisbane.

Chris

Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

I'm not posting photos this time, it's a hotel in the city; you know what they look like.
The thing with hotels always comes down to the micro. Service, the little subtle nuances that determine revisits etc etc.
The bar staff are as you would expect exemplary, I mean I've experienced the bad and these guess are good. Like all polished staff they quickly recall you and learn what you like, they go the extra mile to accommodate you like you matter; that left but is key to the success of the Hilton brand.
The breakfast buffet on both the executive floor and the main lobby it's Devine, Robert was a Stella standout for me. He quickly gained or names and used them frequently which really counts in a personalised delivery of service, he clearly doesn't have to but he did.
The counter staff are quick and gave no reason for complaint.
We didn't stay in an executive room but had access to the 25th floor facilities and they too were exquisite.
The room is a little dated and the tech side such as usb ports and modern smart screen mirroring tvs is a tad lacking but it was comfortable a BBC silent, a big thing in the city.
The shower with bath was a little annoying due to lack of water pressure a the water on the floor after each shower, slight design issue. The complimentary soaps etc were lovely and plentiful.
All in all we had a very relaxed stay which is what we like having little time off and a heavy workload.
Thanks Hilton, Matthew at the bar and Robert in the restaurant were definitely star performers, we will be back again some time, maybe another city but Hilton isn't off the Christmas list just because it wasn't perfect, service is the key.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2019

Dear J2936PHmichaels,

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay overall and the team all made a positive impression. Robert, Stella and Matthew will be thrilled to receive your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Chris