“Dirty, dirty & dirty”

Airport Admiralty Motel
Ranked #104 of 168 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed 28 September 2010

My partner and I stayed here as it was close to the airport and we had a very early flight. When we checked in the room was dirty, falling apart and dated. On the patio we found empty rum cans and cigarettes all on the floor (Obviously the cleaners forgot to clean the patio). The room was so dirty I didn't want to touch anything; the bathroom was small with no hot water. We did not sleep all night as there was a domestic in the other room that went on for all hours of the morning. When we got up at 3am we were not happy to find out that the receptionist forgot to call our taxi to the airport as she had told us she did. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at and I do not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank K3ll
There are newer reviews for Airport Admiralty Motel

Reviewed 15 October 2009

I did not chose this hotel myself but was booked in for a business trip to Brisbane so I was worried about the accommodation before I even arrived. This hotel is very average in every way. The room whilst it is relatively clean is extremely dated and not all that enticing. The location is not too bad as you are close to the airport and there are a few restaurants not that far away.

The bathroom was small and not very appealing. The towels were not good quality at alI and nor were the rest of the fixtures in the room. I would definitely not stay here again by choice. I didn't feel overly comfortable in my room and was glad that I only had to sleep here.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank Sydneyside
Reviewed 13 May 2008

This motel was clean room wise, but basic which we kind of expected for the area. We stayed only one night prior to our flight home and I doubt if we would stay again unless left with no choice. The reception staff were miserable, the breakfast cost $14 for ceareal, fruit and toast and there is no airport shuttle despite what variouse websites say, when this was pointed out to the woman on reception, she just said they hadn't had a shuttle for 5 years although to be fair, she did offer to book a taxi for us and when we asked them to change the booking for an earlier time, we were threatend with an extra charge of 85 cents!. which wasn't charged thankfully!!! We walked to the City Cat ferry for an afternoon in Brisbane which was only a 15 minute walk, but the area going to the ferry was a bit scruffy and not very nice, the trip into Brisbane was lovely though and well worth it. The pool was dirty and dingy and we assumed "closed for the winter" despite the 27" heat. So the room , although quite spacious and having a shower room was nothing more than adequate.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank 195,499
Travellers also viewed these Brisbane hotels
0.2 km away
Pegasus Motor Inn
Pegasus Motor Inn
#82 of 168 in Brisbane

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Brisbane

Been to Airport Admiralty Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Airport Admiralty Motel

Address: 95 Nudgee Road | Hamilton, Brisbane, Queensland 4007, Australia (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport Admiralty)
Region: Australia > Queensland > Brisbane Region > Brisbane
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #104 of 168 Hotels in Brisbane
Price Range: $144 - $185 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Airport Admiralty Motel 3.5*
Airport Admiralty Motel, a comfortable home away from home for the single, business traveller, couple or family. Close to Brisbane Airports and local places of interest, racecourses, cruise terminal, Racecourse Road restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs. A short walk to Portside and public transport to Southbank and Brisbane city centre. A great base for your Brisbane stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Australia, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Airport Admiralty Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hamilton Comfort Inn