“Cannot fault! ”

Suburban West End
Ranked #47 of 5,109 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: USD 4 - USD 11
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An open and friendly cafe located in the heart of West End, ideal for watching the world go past as you enjoy a meal, or tuck away inside and enjoy the company you came with. An all day menu allows breakfast options into the afternoon, and established baristas ensure a quality cup of coffee for your enjoyment.
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I visited this cafe for breakfast with my young family. Highchairs available. Staff were accommodating, providing extra cutlery and plate for toddler. Also happy to accommodate for dietary restrictions.

I had the big breakfast, all elements were fresh, well cooked and delicious. Poached eggs were perfect. My husband had the eggs benedict and said he really enjoyed it.

The coffee was good and the staff were happy to use rice milk that I provided. The staff were friendly, attentive and the food and coffee came quickly.

My only complaint is that the neighbouring cafe plays loud music, which is different to the music played in Suburban, this got a little irritating.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely food and very generous servings. I had an avocado disband very impressed with the quantity of avo given their price at the moment! Delicious combinations of flavours. Loved the Turmeric Latte!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Really nice little place, we had eggs and the bagel, they came quite fast, they were correctly priced and they tasted delicious, we will be going back there for sure, keep it up ;)

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Visited here for a late Sunday breakfast. Friendly greeting and fast seating. Hubby chose the eggs benedict and I had the breakfast nachos. We couldn't fault our dishes, they were delicious, and the coffee was awesome too. Will definitely be back next time we're in Brisbane.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

In town for a couple of days and found this little gem. During the week they have eggs Benedict for $10 with either bacon, pulled pork or halloumi for us vegetarians. So ended up visiting here both days plus the coffee and service was good. I recommend you give it a try.