Review Highlights
Totally Immersed

Wonderful immersion experience. Talented cast and all were very accessible to the audience. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Laurence H
Hidden gem to be discovered

This amazing theatre is very presentable with its friendly staff. The decor is catching and gives... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mesude M

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2023

A group of us attended "Before the Parade Passes By". It was really easy to find the venue as a few of us hadn't been there before. Quick ride in the lift and a friendly welcome awaited us. We were given clear and helpful instructions on where things were, what to do, etc. We enjoyed a drink in the terrace bar area before the show. Getting our seats to watch the show was easy and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the show. Fiona Buchanan was fantastic. She made us cry and she certainly made us laugh; it truly was a wonderful show. We then enjoyed a drink back in the terrace bar after the show. Overall the evening at PIP Theatre was a thoroughly enjoyable night.

Reviewed 27 June 2023

I saw The Father last Saturday night, what an extraordinary play with outstanding actors. I'm a big lover of theatre myself and this is definitely one of the best plays I've seen in Brisbane. This was my first visit to pip theatre and I look forward to returning. Such an amazing boutique venue with friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 June 2023 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to see a show here and it was fabulous! Amazing atmosphere created by the staff and beautiful decor.

Actors were phenomenal!