Review Highlights
Totally Immersed

Wonderful immersion experience. Talented cast and all were very accessible to the audience. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Laurence H
Hidden gem to be discovered

This amazing theatre is very presentable with its friendly staff. The decor is catching and gives... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mesude M

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2023

I saw The Father last Saturday night, what an extraordinary play with outstanding actors. I'm a big lover of theatre myself and this is definitely one of the best plays I've seen in Brisbane. This was my first visit to pip theatre and I look forward to returning. Such an amazing boutique venue with friendly atmosphere.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 27 June 2023 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to see a show here and it was fabulous! Amazing atmosphere created by the staff and beautiful decor.

Actors were phenomenal!