“Chocolate Heaven”

Ranked #11 of 106 Dessert in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is a must stop for anyone who loves chocolate. My husband and I shared a large plate of vanilla ice cream covered with a gooey and crisp meringue smothered in warm chocolate and strawberries. It was so yummy. I also recommend the 80's milkshake made thick like the 80's ones were with a large scoop of ice cream with a hood of warm chocolate over the top. It's a bit expensive but worth every cent.

1  Thank Sue D

Reviewed 9 February 2017

All desserts/drinks were enjoyed. The shop was a little run down, furniture looked old, needs an update

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I am already fan of Max Brenner in Sydney, and decided to test this river side outlet in Brisbane's South Bank. The ambiance is, as always, amazing with mood lighting and open seating. The counter staff was attentive and clear in taking my order. The placed order came-in fairly quickly despite a long queue at the counter. The waffle was as good as it can get, with texture and taste. Vanilla ice cream portion was excessive. And the Latte Coffee was outstanding. Overall, a very satisfying experience of my favorite coffee chain!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I visited my sister who was staying in Brisbane on Conference. I shouted her to a chocolate fondue meal. It was magnificient. We had milk and dark chocolate with chopped bananas, strawberries, and some sweets to dip in chocolate. YUM! a meal with a difference with water and coffee. NICE.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Hug in a mug.... Great hot chocolate, you can even buy their unique hot chocolate Hugmugs to take home with you.

Ask to sample some of their pieces of chocolate, see if any of that can tempt you further.

The outside service could have be better when we visited, as it seemed we had a long wait .... But worth it for our chocolate Hugmugs! :D