Lowest prices for your stay
AU$195
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
No prepayment needed
No booking fees
5,817 results
All reviews the river one bedroom apartment convenience store fortitude valley great apartment serviced apartment high floor car park full kitchen per night great facilities washing machine reception staff min walk queen street mall south bank meriton
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Excellent location and central to our needs, a high level of customer service. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Able to accommodate requests without issue. Room was neat and tidy. Not to mention comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAdelaideSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2019

Dear brule2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to experience the exceptional customer service our staff provide at Meriton Suites Adelaide St.

Being centrally located makes everything so convenient and who can forget all of our lovely facilities.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and I trust that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Meriton Suites Adelaide St again in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2019

I stayed at the Meriton several evenings. It exceeded all expectations, hands down! The staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring the room was satisfactory and I had all I needed for my stay. The rooms are clean & huge! I stayed in a one bedroom suite and had my own complete kitchen including all utensils, appliances, full size refrigerator and freezer, including towel and dish detergent and even a dish washer! There was a couch and dining room table, washer and dryer, all amenities and then some! In addition to a great staff and great suite, the views were incredible, especially from the Story Book Bridge view. The hotel had a pool and a gym, all was very clean and enjoyable. The location (Adelaide St, Brisbane) was perfect walking distance to any cafe/ grocery store, bus station, Queen St Mall or any trip departing nearby. Great experience!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear becka1369

Reviewed 25 October 2019

This place smelt amazing as you walk in, the staff were fantastic Tiago in particular was great helping us check in earlier, helping find a hire car service and good coffee. Our apartment was amazing and clean with great views of the city. I will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear hannahg214

Reviewed 24 October 2019

Checked in by Shanelle, very professional and pleasant, she was very efficient with a speedy check in and providing great options nearby for dinner. Lovely rooms with a fantastic view of the river, has a nice kitchen and facilities for an apartment.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Joel K

Reviewed 23 October 2019

My partner and I stayed for just one night to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. The views were spectacular and we felt so relaxed as soon as we arrived.
Special mention to Blake and his team for a warm welcome going above and beyond to provide us with an unforgettable stay.

Room tip: We did get a bit cold in the lounge room and couldn’t find any other blankets. Maybe an extra blanket in the closet
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAdelaideSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear tamikaj93