Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Natasha12310

Best hotel ever

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Oct 2019via mobile
Wow what an experience. Shanelle and Tiago were very helpful and I couldn't ask for better customer service. I would recommend this hotel if you ever stay in Brisbane. The rooms were very clean and very modern and we had such a great view of the city.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 19 Oct 2019
Dear Natasha12310,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your amazing review!
We are pleased you enjoyed our spacious suites offering stunning breathtaking views and you found our 24-hour Guest Services team friendly and helpful especially Shannelle and Tiago.
Being centrally located makes everything so convenient and who can forget all of our lovely facilities.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to experience all that Brisbane has to offer around the amazing Story Bridge.

Kind regards Scott M. Manager on Duty.
    AU$215
  • Trip.com
    AU$379
2.3 km from Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane
Pool
Small but comfy and well-kept
AU$132
    AU$149
5.3 km from Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane
View more hotels in Brisbane
5,820 results
All reviews the river one bedroom apartment convenience store fortitude valley great apartment serviced apartment high floor car park full kitchen per night great facilities washing machine reception staff min walk queen street mall south bank meriton
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

I was upgraded due to a problem in my room. The upgrade was to one of the altitude sweets and I could not have been more delighted or thrilled. The view was unrivalled to any other vantage city view point I had ever seen or been to. The staff were incredibly polite, engaging and helpful. I have booked Again for Christmas. Receptioist Shanelle was particularly kind and helpful.

Room tip: Best room with a view ever!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAdelaideSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2019

Dear Iainewendy59,

Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate your outstanding review!
Here at Meriton Suites we aim to provide a comfortable stay for all our guests.
We're so pleased that you got to experience one of our amazing altitude suites!
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to experience the exceptional customer service Shannelle and our staff provide at Meriton Suites Adelaide St.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Meriton Suites Adelaide St again at Christmas!

Kind regards Scott M. Manager on Duty.

Reviewed 19 October 2019

Booked direct with Meriton and received best rate. Fast, efficient check-in from brilliant duty manager who even offered complimentary room upgrade. One of the best value apartments in the vicinity of the CBD and entertainment hub of Fortitude Valley...highly recommended.

Room tip: Amazing views from upper level suites. Get one if you can and don’t be shy to ask for an upgrade during quieter times.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAdelaideSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Dear 25damon

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had the opportunity to experience the exceptional customer service our staff provide at Meriton Suites Adelaide St.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and I trust that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Meriton Suites Adelaide St again in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

I never usually take the time out to write reviews but I am for the Meriton because they went above + beyond for our stay. I was travelling with my children while my husband worked + they were so happy, fried my + helpful. It’s rare these days + I would definitely book again!! The rooms were great they had everything we would need + they were serviced everyday which was a nice break from housework.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear HayleyBD1980

Reviewed 17 October 2019

What can I say about Meriton Suites, Adelaide Street Brisbane. Well for starters it was amazing! The room was large, very clean, great amenities. We love staying at Meriton's across the nation so we were not overly shocked with this being amazing. However, I was hugely surprised by the amazing staff and how much care they gave you. They were all wonders! A huge shout-out to Shenee who checked us in and out and was just an amazing human, so friendly, told us all about the great spots around and welcomed us like friends! I also need to give a shout-out to the Guest Services Manager who's name unfortunately escapes me. He was amazing, welcoming and very friendly! Every time we stay at the Meriton it is like staying with our family, and you guys went above and beyond.

Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAdelaideSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear BJB23

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Quite a good experience actually, better than I expected.
Had some issues with paying - for some reason hotels don't accept payment via Apple Pay (personally I never carry cash or credit cards, I pay for everything using my phone) which was a problem, but thankfully they managed to work out a solution for me.
Special thanks to Tiago on front desk who was excellent.
As a general comment, Meriton have bigger rooms than hotels, are newer than most, and are less expensive. Doubt I'll stay in a standard hotel again, will aim to use Meriton Suites instead where possible.
They have a full kitchen and even a laundry. I did a few loads of washing during my stay which was handy. They didn't have any drying rack option though, so you'll end up using the dryer, which isn't ideal - would much prefer to let my clothes dry during the day on a little airer.

Room tip: Take your own hangers if you want to use them to dry clothes after you wash them.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSAdelaideSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear craigjbailey