“wonderful menu, good place for french vietnamese”

Libertine Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #17 of 4,951 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We went to Libertine for dinner and really adored our meal there. The ambiance is lovely and very cosy, the services very prompt and courteous. the place offers good French Vietnamese and we ordered the degustation meal. There were a variety of dishes including calamari, chicken, crabs, turkey and salad. The flavours were strong, really liked the food. Definitely one of the better places at Petrie Terrace

(P.S dont forget to collect your complementary movie tickets for the nearby cinema)

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (633)

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Best restaurant food I've had in a long time. Beautifully presented, complexly flavoured food. Great selection and brilliant to share. Staff were attentive but relaxed. Beautiful atmosphere and decor. Great wines and cocktails. Very good value for money. Happy hour espresso martinis....nom nom nom.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Have been a few times both with friends and my wife and I, all ways found menu interesting and variety of wines available..
I note the Kalimna club penfolds had a tasting there which I missed

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016

The restaurant gives the impression of elegance, and we were quickly attended. The menu is, however, somewhat shambolic, apparently attuned more to a tapas style than to a dining ‘experience’. This was reflected in the service, which can best be described as disorganised. Whatever cooked quickest was served first. There was nothing wrong with the food, and some of the dishes were very good, but overall, it was disappointing. When paying the bill, I was asked if I wanted to tip. I was tempted to ask “What for?”

1  Thank myrgatroyd
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We chose Libertine Bar & Restaurant for our End of Financial Year event with our staff after a friend told us about their $99 I’m Hungry Banquet special. The booking process was so easy online and on arrival at the restaurant, we were looked after by the friendly staff from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. There was such a variety of food and so much of it! The flavours were delicious. We could never have eaten all the food that was presented and took home the left overs. The wine that was part of the package was also very nice. On top of all that, the ambience of Libertine is very special. We would not hesitate to return or to recommend this restaurant to others.

Date of visit: July 2016