“Good food and service at this popular restaurant ”
Review of Chilli & Spice - CLOSED

Chilli & Spice
Price range: USD 25 - USD 35
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here many times. Most recently I booked for 8 friends, and everyone enjoyed their food. We had a number of shared mains, and all were fresh and healthy and tasty. One friend has a nut allergy and the serving staff were very helpful with her requests.
All of my friends were very happy with my choice.
I noted that during the whole time we were there, lots of singles and couples popped in for a meal.

There are newer reviews for Chilli & Spice

Reviewed 10 March 2017

C&S are clearly set up for the lunch time trade. They do a fantastic express lunch menu you can choose from or the a la carte. Service is quick, friendly and efficient and the food is fresh and delicious. I had the chicken and cashews and my friend had the pad thai, both were delicious. Can't fault the place and thoroughly recommend it for a good business lunch.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

great location and easy to find. however on this occasion (January 2017) just after the restaurant opened for mid day lunch, the quality of food is disappointing - the king prawns are overcooked. the special lunch time menu (chicken and cashew nuts) is ordinary. I have had better culinary experience to this place before; hope this is just a one off.

the mango and coconut ice creams are always to die for though :-)

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food, friendly service and nice atmosphere. The duck spring rolls were delicious as well as the mains we consumed with joy, Gang Dang Gai (chicken curry) and the Pad Pra Ram Gai (chicken and peanuts). Food was fresh, very tasty and served in a timely manner. Great wine list as well.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

If your up for authentic Thai this is the place to go.
We were visiting from the goldcoast and stumbled across this little gem.
Highly recommend the chicken Penang curry, beef masaman & chicken fried fried rice!
We also had the duck spring rolls for entre and they were to die for.
Honestly couldn't fault anything