“Favorite Italian in the entire country. ”
Review of Tartufo

Tartufo
Ranked #15 of 5,050 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Haven't lived in Australia for over a year now and was back in Brissie for the day. Needless to say I had to come back to Tartufo for lunch. My wife and I used to come here often and the food and service has always been 5 star.

Pizzas are 100% authentic Italian and the fine dining is superb. Had the calzone today for lunch as I wanted my last meal in Australia for a while to be my best one. It is.

If you're in Brisbane and love great Italian then come here. May have to book as it can get very busy.

2  Thank Matt G

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had great expectations after reading all the reviews. We were very happy we went. The ambience has casual elegance feel. We were warmly welcomed upon arrival and our server was attentive, helpful with recommendations and allowed us to enjoy our dinner at a relaxed pace and checked on us at the right times. We shared caprese salad and bruschetta which were both excellent. Mains of veal and bistecca cooked to perfection, loved both. Bottle of Antinori Marchesi Chianti. Wonderfully satisfying meal. Will go back if ever make back to Brisbane.

1  Thank PJSGFJ95
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a “must do” for us whenever we are in Brisbane. Our waiter was fantastic as were the meals - shared smoked mozzarella, a porchetta and a risotto. The wine list is extensive and reasonably priced. Take your time and enjoy.

1  Thank Fred B
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Have only done lunch here and love it! The restaurant itself is a lovely space (round tables are a bit too high and bench seating a bit low for me though) the staff are really friendly, welcoming and have a lovely sense of humour. The menu has something for everyone. I especially love the calamari, the arancini balls and the octopus salad. I need to go more times to try other dishes.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had previously had an amazing dinner at the main restaurant at Tartufo and thought we would try the pizzeria within the same building but a tad more casual. A choice of booths or tables and outside options makes this more family friendly but still stylish.
Gorgeous waiters, delicious cocktails and a menu full of Italian classics alongside traditional pizza and pasta options.
The highlight was the portobello al gorgonzola- large field mushrooms filled with pine nuts,
onion, sage, rosemary, fresh thyme, dried tomatoes, baked and topped with gorgonzola, mascarpone and black pepper. Delicious! The traditional Italian beef & pork meatballs
cooked in tomato and sprinkled with parmesan was simple and just as moreish as we remembered. The lamb rack moist and succulent and the pork belly tender.
We do want to return just to try the amazing looking pizzas.
Loads of parking in the Emporium compound and if you cant fit in dessert there's a gelato bar a few doors down that might just hit the spot.