Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty
Open today: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
had a ball at our hens party

exceptional!!! my best friend is getting married and we booked in with ripple for some nails and... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2020
kath001100
Perfect start to our holiday

as a last minute thing we booked in some massages with this company. It was a great way to start... read more

Reviewed 9 February 2020
shimaboo

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Brisbane
from USD 147.01
from USD 110.07
from USD 95.30
from USD 124.85
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing, I've recently had a baby and was in desperate need of a massage. Zoe was so accommodating, she made sure I was comfortable and was extremely profession would definitely go through ripple massages again, she did a very thorough job after I told her my concerned areas she made sure to focus on those problem areas :)

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Katie N
AliSaoirse, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thanks so much for your review and we are so happy you enjoyed your pregnancy massage with us! Ali from Ripple Massage

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I received a gift voucher for a pregnancy. The service was very professional. The massage was very relaxing, they do not have a special pregnancy massage table, but they had pillows and I just lay on my side. I would recommend.

Date of experience: August 2017
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time .. Ali :-)

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My mother bought me an express manicure and 30 min massage as a pre-wedding present. I booked directly with Ripple & informed them it was in preparation for my wedding day, which was the day after the appointment. In confirming the booking by email, Ripple noted it was for my wedding.

I have no complaints about the massage or the therapist (Kim) but unfortunately the same cannot be said about the express manicur for $60.

The therapist arrived with an eclectic collection of nail polishes which weren't at all suitable for a bride (ie dark and glittery). The nail polishes were all cheap nail polishes (most were the 'Sinful' brand which is sold for a couple of dollars). One actually had a $1 price tag from Kmart which Kim removed and commented "you don't need to see how much I paid". There were no nude/natural or pastel nail polishes which you would assume would be brought for a bride-to-be. I asked if I could have a french manicure but was told I should have mentioned this at the time of booking. In the end I reluctantly chose a yellow based nail polish as it was the most 'neutral'.

The manicure itself was very amateurish, performed with cheap supermarket products whilst I was lying down on the massage bed with the lights dimmed. The end result was very unsatisfactory - the polish had dints in it and did not look 'polished' at all. You would not know I had my nails done. My mum also unfortunately had the same experience.

Kim was aware I wasn't happy but I felt bad asking her to redo it when it was a present from my Mum. I also didn't want to get upset before my wedding.

On my wedding day I was still really unhappy and upset with my nails. I rung Ripple and was told my feedback would be passed on and the Manager would call me. My bridesmaid arranged her partner to go out to buy nail polish so she could redo my nails in a more suitable colour & so it wouldn't look so poorly done.

The manager never did return my call so I sent an email explaining what happened and asking for a refund of the manicure (but not the massage as I believe that was a fair service for the price paid).

The owner, Ali Saorise, sent a reply to say they 'delivered far more than we promised' and told me a gift box was sent to me (which I never did receive) and informed me it was my incorrect booking choice! She had very poor customer service and couldn't be bothered to listen to me express my concerns.

For a business that advertises itself as offering 'luxurious', 'professional' sevices, I strongly advise you not to book their manicure. It is an absolute waste of money. I was told by Ali that they could have used a nail polish that I had chosen (ie brought with me). My response was that there is no statement on their website stating that you should discuss nail colour preference when booking. I appreciate mobile therapists carry a limited range but I wouldn't have thought to explain that I wanted a nude/pastel colour as a bride!!! If this is their practice then they should be advising clients at the time of booking.

In all, the manicure was a waste of money. Ripple Massage have lost a client in me. I do not recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2017
5  Thank Lisa A
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Hi Lisa, Many thanks for your review and I am not sure what else we could have done to make you happy.

As noted when your Mum booked for you, the express manicure is a quick nail buff, clean up and polish, perhaps not suitable for a bride for her wedding day. If we had known at time of booking that it was for your wedding and you were unaware your Mum was booking it for you, we would have recommended something else.

Yes as a mobile service we do carry a limited range of polishes. If you wanted wide range of polishes then perhaps a nail salon would have been a better choice for your Mum to book. Many brides however do book a handspa with us and choose to have a polish colour that matches their dresses or other wedding colour. Again I feel the issue is that you were unaware of what your Mum was booking for you.

Kim spent over two and a half hours (instead of the one hour you booked) trying to make you happy. We are sorry that in spite of her being a highly experienced therapist and spending so much time (most of it on her own time) we could not make you happy.

It is untrue that she had cheap nail polishes with her. This was only mentioned when you asked for a full refund of both the massage and manicure (not just the manicure) and abused both me and my staff on the phone. Threatening to "damage your reputation unless you give me a full refund" I feel was unwarranted.

Your phone calls were returned (both my staff and I were at the receiving end of your aggressive calls) and the tracking code with Australia Post shows that the gift box that we sent to you was delivered to the address you supplied.

We understand that weddings can be stressful and go out of our way to ensure our clients have a great experience. I am sorry that we were unable to do this for you. From talking to Kim, our office staff and my personal experience with you on the phone, I feel that nothing we could have done would have made you happy.

Ali

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We recently booked a 'Girl's Weekend' type package in Brisbane. The service was fantastic. Our therapist came to our room, they are prepared with all of their needs and all you need to do is relax and enjoy. Superb!

Date of experience: March 2017
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Ah awesome thanks so much for your feedback! Thanks again for booking with Ripple .. Ali

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Had a voucher that entitled me to a free full body lime and tangerine exfoliation. With this, I asked for a Ripple Russian massage. Mick explained what the Russian massage involved. Was happy with the end result. A job well done! :)

If you'd like to experience this massage, you'll definitely won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: October 2016
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thanks so much for your review and glad that you enjoyed your treatment with Mick! Cheers Ali