Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty
Open today: 9:00 am - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
relaxing

sent my daughter there for her birthday, she had been suffering with depression so i wanted to give... read more

Reviewed 19 July 2018
Carol K
Brisbane Region, Australia
Ripple massage is amazing!

Ripple massage is amazing! I had a 1.5 hour in home relaxation massage and it was so relaxing... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018

from USD 115.84
from USD 93.98
from USD 276.12
More Info
All reviews one hour massage gift voucher relaxation massage therapist ripples facial
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Had a voucher that entitled me to a free full body lime and tangerine exfoliation. With this, I asked for a Ripple Russian massage. Mick explained what the Russian massage involved. Was happy with the end result. A job well done! :)

If you'd like to experience this massage, you'll definitely won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: October 2016
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thanks so much for your review and glad that you enjoyed your treatment with Mick! Cheers Ali

Reviewed 22 July 2016

My husband bought me a 4 hour treatment gift voucher. I rang up and asked for the 4 hour spa package with Russian massage. The next day a guy turned up 10 minutes early with a Russian accent. He bought all the equipment including a CD player with mood music. He set up his table on the back patio much to the amusement of my pets. He then spent the next four hours encouraging my total relaxation. Body exfoliation and massage were heavenly and literally went for hours. The facial and head massage were good but obviously not his specialty. By the end I was totally relaxed from head to foot but also very very thirsty. My tip keep a large glass of water nearby. This was so much better than the usual one hour massage that always leaves you wanting more.

Date of experience: July 2016
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Thanks so much for your review and so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Great that you booked the 4 hours! Thanks again and looking forward to spoiling you again sometime in the future .. Ali

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Easy to book and on the day of the booking the masseuse arrived 10minutes early and was swiftly set up. Wonderful experience and great massage. Very convenient and will book again.

Date of experience: April 2016
RippleMassage, Owner at Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Thanks so much for booking with us and really happy you had such a great experience with Ripple! We are looking forward to spoiling you again soon .. Ali :-)

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I had a one hour massage with Sammie tonight and it was absolute magic.
I received a gift voucher from a friend abroad who had organised it all through their website!
I'll definitely be recommending Sammie and Ripple to my friends and family. The perfect gift!

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank Courtney W
Reviewed 19 October 2015

will not be booking this place again anytime soon .did not get package we booked and paid for .I know now why payment has to be made when booking as once they have your money there is little you can do if they do not deliver package you have ordered.The package states that you will also receive a beautifully gift wrapped box of Ripple products It TOOK SEVERAL PHONE CALLS AND MESSAGES TO RIPPLE ONLY TO BE LIED TO AND GET ONE EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER TO RECEIVE GIFT BOX WHICH ARRIVED IN CARDBOARD BOX STUCK UP WITH STICKY TAPE TWO WEEKS LATER.NOT A PLEASANT EXPEIRENCE AT ALL.WOULD NOT RECCOMEND

Date of experience: October 2015