My family and I recently used this hotel for a days rest between flights. We rung from the airport and were given a family room at what I think was a discounted rate. We were also given instructions on getting a shuttle to the hotel for $5 per person. The shuttle proved elusive and we gave up opting for a taxi that cost a little over $10.
The room itself was reasonably spacious and had two double beds and a bathroom and was spotless. The beds themselves were very comfy and the linen crisp and clean. The only fault with the room was that they only supplied two towels in the bathroom (for 4 people), and the shower over a bath could prove a problem for some, however we were happy as we only needed to sleep!
I cannot comment on the pool or the gym area as we had no cause to use them, however we encountered another family in the lift whose children were delighted with the pool area. We did however have time to indulge in the buffet breakfast which was nice. It felt expensive at $28 per person but the children were free so it ended up being quite reasonable.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would definitely use the hotel again as a stop-over between flights as its location is so convenient to the airport and the hotel itself very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally positioned as the only accommodation available within the Brisbane Airport precinct, the property is conveniently located in between the Gateway Arterial roads and adjacent to the DFO Shopping Centre. Featuring 157 modern rooms and suites, state of the art conference facilities, restaurant and bar, 24 hour reception and room service, and a large rooftop heated swimming pool. All rooms are stylish and tastefully decorated, offer air conditioning, work desk, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and LCD TV. Catalina Restaurant and Bar serves contemporary Australian cuisine and features a stylish bar with separate lounge area. For your relaxation the hotel offers a massage service, gymnasium overlooking the action of the airport, sauna and magnificent roof top relaxation terrace with glass sided lap pool. Explore the nearby attractions like the excitement of Eagle Farm and Doomben Race Courses, the city’s grandest extravaganzas at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the exclusive dining and shopping precinct at Portside Wharf and Cruise Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brisbane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Queensland