2,349 results
All reviews brisbane airport t bus catalina restaurant between flights international terminal shuttle service an early flight shopping centre across the road next morning free shuttle rooftop pool room service pillow menu stayed one night late at night an overnight stay
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Stayed with my family prior to an early morning flight. Found the staff at the reception desk disinterested in us. There was no friendly greeting and we were kept waiting despite 3 staff being behind the desk when we arrived. Check out was similar with no inquiry as to how our stay was. There was also a small amount of mould around the base of the shower/bath.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Butterd1972,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the hotel.

It is very disappointing to hear of your experience. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Please be assured I am following it up with my team members as this is far below the standard of service with aim to provide.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here twice in the last 2 week. From our greeting from very friendly and efficient staff Wei to the wait staff and especially Chloe. We had a great meal with fantastic friendly, efficient service on both occasions. Would highly recommend Catalina for great food and service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the Novotel Brisbane Airport.

I am so pleased to receive the great comments regarding your meals in the Catalina Restaurant and especially the fantastic service from the team and Chloe. Please be assured we will be passing your comments on. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel ideal for staying pre Brisbane flight , bedrooms very comfortable.
The rooftop pool is amazing with a gym.
Great parking and close to the city.
Staff friendly a great short stop ideal for business or pleasure.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Sharon H,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and facilities. I look foward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Well this hotel is in a handy location as in close to airport not to far from city. I found my room to be of a very basic standard bed uncomfortable and bathroom very average! I would definitely suggest looking around before booking this hotel especially for the rate they charge you definitely don't get value for money!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear cody86,

Thank-you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the hotel.

I am dissapointed that you didn't find your stay more valuable. We will certainly look into ways on how we can improve what is offered to guests.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The room and restaurant was top notch. Only one minor complaint. "The shower base tilted away from the drain so water had to pool about 2 inches before it started to drain." We were helped with just what to see in Brisbane, how to access downtown by rail and were pleased that every "must see" spot recommended was as predicted.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear 938jmc,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the Novotel Brisbane Airport.

I am so pleased to hear the great feedback regarding our concierge and I will be sure to pass on your comments as this is the level of service they strive to achieve for all our guests. I will also follow up the issue regarding the shower with our maintenace team.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.