All reviews south bank newly opened hotel channels including open plan bathroom convention exhibition centre barramundi power points the general manager the bed was super comfortable glass door self parking perfect location room service menu the check in process a lovely stay bars and restaurants standard room
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I stayed for 1 night (June 2018). I couldn't fault the check in process, the attentive staff, and the beautifully renovated room. Everything was clean, amenities really good. Bed was beautiful and comfortable.

For the price, the accomodation was amazing. Location very good. Internet connection speed fast, and as an added bonus, free for Accor club member!

I was however really disappointed by the food. When travelling by myself for work, I often enjoy room service after a long day and a hearty breakfast to start the morning. Both were lacklustre here. Room service menu limited and food arrived cold. I wouldn't include breakfast in my package on my next stay. Limited choices, and just average.

All in all a lovely stay, had the food been better, I'd give 5 stars for sure.

Date of stay: June 2018
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Novotel Brisbane South Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Kate M,

Thank you for your review. We’re so glad to hear that you found our rooms to be amazing, however please allow me to express my sincerest apologies regarding the quality of your meals. Rest assured, our Food and Beverage Manager is taking action to address your concerns. I do hope the positive aspects of your experience ensure we see you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First impression do count!! From a seamless check in process, great layout of the bar and restaurant... underground secure parking with unlimited access for a fixed daily rate. Rooms are impeccably fitted out, and fit that modern edgy feel, what a great space. Thank you Coleman and the team for making that first impression count!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Vesper63
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Novotel Brisbane South Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Vesper63,

Thank you for the fabulous recommendation. You are right - first impressions do count, and we are so glad to hear that yours was a positive one. I will definitely share your great feedback with Coleman and our team. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

After a crazy night at the airport we ended up at the Novotel Southbank.
The check in process was swiftly completed ( which is exactly what you need at 3am)
Beds very comfy and shower hot.
I can't thank the staff enough for being so accomodating. From breakfast to

1  Thank 584lovetotravel

Dear 584lovetotravel,

Thank you for the fantastic recommendation. It's great to hear that your unexpected stay with us was a comfortable one and that your check-in was swift. We hope to see you back again soon, perhaps for a planned trip next time!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Attended Spice central kitchen and bar for dinner. Great atmosphere, beautiful restaurant. The food was excellant as was the service. Thank you for the great night. Very impressed and cant wait to come back and try more of your great food.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BillyJay2012

Dear BillyJay2012,

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you had a fabulous experience at Spice Central Kitchen and Bar! I will certainly share your positive feedback with our Food and Beverage team, as I know everyone will be very happy to hear it. We can't wait for you to try more of our delicious food on your next trip to Brisbane.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I was very busy during my time in brisbane so spent limited time in my hotel room. It was nice, clean with good staff. Unfortunately i could not find any coffee cups in the room. Staff corrected this on being told. I would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear cameron h,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am really sorry that our coffee cups were difficult to find, but I am glad our team quickly assisted you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the cultural hub of Brisbane in the near future.