All reviewsdomestic terminalbrisbane airportisland beach clubinternational flightcontrol towerseafood basketan overnight staynext morningshuttle servicemorning flighta free shuttle busrooms are basicbetween flightslate arrivalonsite restaurantshort stayair train
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Typical airport hotel. This one is brand new opening about 5 months ago. Its an Ibis so you know what to expect, minimalist décor but very clean and functional. A bit over priced but that come with being at the airport. Bit tricky to get to when you first arrive by air train as not well signposted. I did not notice any aircraft noise in my room. Ground floor restaurant and bar was crowded and I thought food overpriced. For once in an Australian hotel it appeared to have enough staff on duty at reception which is normally a problem in Australia. Recommended if you need a place at the airport.

Room Tip: Higher up better views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank tmbobSlough
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear TmbobSlough,

Thank-you for taking the time to provide a review on your recent stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location and you found the room to be clean and functional. I also appreciate your lovely feedback regarding our staff.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A great airport location to give a comfortable nights sleep before an early flight. Very quiet, great beds, reasonable price and quite a good restaurant. The only thing that wasn’t good was the $40 parking fee - if you’re paying for a room, you shouldn’t have to pay for parking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fran B
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Fran B,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a convenient and comfortable stay with us and you found the rooms to be quiet as well as reasonable priced. Thank you for your feedback regarding car-parking. Whilst we do feel our car-parking prices are competitive to the local market, I will take your comments on board.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night prior to an early morning domestic flight. The welcome at check in from the staff was fabulous and check in was quick and smooth. The room was spotlessly clean and sound proof. We had a couple of drinks at the bar which were very nice and staff were friendly. We didn’t eat as we were going out for dinner with friends but the food looked good. In the morning it was a five minute walk to the terminal. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Gildo30

Dear Gildo30,

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay before your early morning flight. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. I am also pleased to read our friendly staff and convenient location contributed to relaxing and comfortable stay.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We decided to stay at the Airport overnight rather than driving about 3 hours in the morning to catch a flight, the Ibis was very convenient and suited our needs. the room was well laid out, roomy and functional.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Pwlabc

Dear Pwlabc,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a convenient and comfortable overnight stay with us before flying out on an early morning flight. It is always nice to receive positive feedback and I am delighted to read the hotel suited your needs.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Spending the night at an airport hotel is never high on anyone’s travel plans, however it was necessary on this occasion. The room was small but well appointed with quality linen on a comfortable bed and excellent shower pressure. The view from a single large window afforded a very interesting view of the control tower and Brisbane city in the distance.
The real standout of this hotel was the restaurant. The open kitchen and easy layout works well. The $30 pizza deal included garlic bread and Caesar salad and is easily enough for two people. All three components were superb. We also had the veal schnitzel which was very good. Management were hands on, the staff were professional and attentive to both customers and their team members when assistance was needed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christian S
GMBrisAirportHotels, General Manager at Ibis Brisbane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Christian S,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at the ibis Brisbane Airport.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am so pleased to hear enjoyed a comfortable stay and the friendly service as well as Cribb Island Beach Beach Club contributed to an excellent visit. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Peter Mara,