Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Once in a lifetime experience - just do it!

The flight in the P51 Mustang was amazing, a once in a lifetime experience! The pilot was fantastic... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
R2408YBsandrac
Forster, Australia
Incredible. A must do experience.

The most incredible experience ever. The Pilot, Cameron was amazing. This is definitely something... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Adventure629838

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews barrel rolls bucket list top gun post flight ear to ear once in a lifetime an experience i will never forget birthday present an awesome experience g force redland bay iconic aircraft video footage safe hands safety procedures these guys the gold coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

An awesome experience today when I was lucky enough to do the
“Fly in formation with a Spitfire” at Archerfield with Fighter Pilot Adventure Flights..
I was one of eight passengers in a twin engine light aircraft which took off followed by the Spitfire.
Once over Stradbroke the Spitfire formed up beside us and dazzled us with its agility. As a bonus we were also joined by an Albatros jet trainer as we flew along the Gold Coast.
This is a day I'll never forget. I have long admired the Spitfire and those brave people who flew them during WW2. I never thought I would be able to experience one so closely. The team at Fighter Pilot Adventure Flights really looked after us and let us inspect the aircraft, answering all questions and made my family and friends welcome too. Thank you ++

Date of experience: November 2021
Fighterpilotau, Front Office Manager at Fighter Pilot Adventure Flights, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your fly with a Spitfire experience. Our team are always keen to see reviews and evaluate our operations and customer satisfaction. Thank you again.

Kind regards from the Fighter Pilot team 😀

Reviewed 21 November 2021

Yesterday, I had an experience that will remain with me forever. I had a flight around the Gold Coast accompanied by a ‘Supermarine Spitfire’ of all things. This iconic fighter plane together with the ‘Hurricane’ flown by ‘the Few’ turned the tide of war against the Germans in the summer skies of 1940; a year and a half before I was born.
Thank you, Helen, for giving me the greatest 80th birthday gift any aviation nut could ever wish for! Thank you also to you guys for providing me with a trip that was unforgettable.

Reviewed 6 November 2021

These guys were great, Our teenager went on the Yak-52 (his first plane experience) - they were knowledgeable and professional, patient and calm. The service and experience was A+, we would certainly be back

Reviewed 6 November 2021

For my 60th birthday I wanted to do something that that would be memorable. A flight in a P-51 Mustang tick all the boxes. A flight down to the Gold Coast and aerobatics over Stardbroke Island was such an awesome experience that has left me with the biggest smile. The crew at Fighter Pilot were fantastic and made my birthday one that I'll never forget.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

A flight along the Gold Coast beaches & past the high rise precinct was an exceptional experience. Family viewing from a balcony ensured a shared experience. Great sound effects .. apparently !!

Date of experience: October 2021