“SUP Fantastic”

USD 34.58*
and up
Brisbane Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Get down to the river and experience Brisbane from a different angle. At Riverlife, we offer a range of exhilarating soft adventure and recreation activities and Aboriginal cultural experiences on the banks of the Brisbane River. Furthermore Riverlife offers unique riverfront venues for any occasion including weddings, engagement parties, corporate functions and events, product launches, bucks and hen’s nights, Christmas parties and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Messina, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SUP Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

The guide was very understanding and made sure I felt comfortable, I was very surprised how easy this is and not one person fell in. I thought I would! Now I think I will try Night Rock Climbing next time I visit Brisbane with Riverlife. Great!

3 Thank Gina L

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Last Minute - NO Problem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Thanks to the team at Riverlife, I only just got them in time to book in for an abseiling session. My first time to break my fear of heights, I even cried a little. Overall a great life experience and one for the bucket list. I hope to come back when in Brisbane again

4 Thank tu l
Houston, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't Miss the Paddle on the Brisbane River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I can't think of a better way to see the city at night! Thanks for the Beer and Prawns after, Great Product for Brisbane

4 Thank Pink H
Brisbane, Australia
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Outdoor activities for everybody”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

For me this is just average, it's good that it is there, but I have neither good or bad things to say, this is mainly due to my age and finding the acdtivities too strenous, but one tries to keep up with the kids...

Brisbane
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Friday night kayak, beer and prawns - awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

Can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night. Great experience!

4 Thank narelle0z