We stayed here for two nights, wanting cheaper place in Brisbane. The room was big enough with our own sink and a/c. The shared bathroom/kitchen were clean and we practically had both to ourselves. The owners were very friendly and the place had a great feel to it.
The free internet was a definite bonus for us and was within waking distance to CBD and even closer was a small strip with supermarket, subway, bakery etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the peaceful surrounds of inner Spring Hill, the Kookaburra Inn is a unique experience in the heart of beautiful Brisbane, Australia. Travellers alike have enjoyed the serene grounds of the Kookaburra Inn for many years, whether they are relaxing in one of the courtyards, enjoying the secluded privacy of the inn or simply enjoying the may ammenities that make the Inn a little more homely. The quiet leafy surrounds is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the rest of a guest house with the convenience of a local capital city. Alternatively, you’re located in the heart of the River City and you can explore the many attractions that Brisbane has to offer, all while calling the Kookaburra your home base! Come and enjoy this unique atmosphere as we provide that little something special for your home away from home… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Kookaburra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Brisbane
- Kookaburra Inn Brisbane, Queensland