“Little secret that I don't really want to share but too good not to!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jacques Patisserie Boulangerie
Ranked #14 of 48 Bakeries in Brisbane
Reviewed 24 May 2016

You have to be early and I mean really early to get what you want here. Every thing is made fresh and it is all french pastry items. Vanilla slice is to die for and the croissants are out of this world. I made an order for my birthday and it was not easy to get them by phone but if you facebook message them they get straight back to you. when I went it was am on a Saturday and they were flat out and nearly sold out but he assured us all that there was more. the line for coffee was out there door. there is plenty of places to park behind the cafe and there are 6 table and benches out the front. with limited advertising this places has taken off. and that says a lot with 4 other cafes about 100m away.