“Lots of vegan options”
Review of Khot Thai

Khot Thai
Ranked #752 of 5,114 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Thank you for having so many vegan options! Food is always consistent and yummy and doesn't leave you feeling "greasy/msg-ey" after.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went to Khot Thai last night. It is a nice small BYO restaurant with very friendly staff. As starter, we got the rice paper rolls. It was nice but not amazing. Then I had mix seafood sizzling which was really amazing and my wife had the Bangkok duck which was also really nice. Prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere was really relax. Definitely worse a try.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Khot Thai is a smal clean restaurant on Given Terrace with super friendly and helpful staff ... authentic Thai food cooked to perfection ... staff understand the dietary requirements of vegetarians and vegans ... I had my favourite dish massaman curry with tofu and rice ... it was delicious and equal to any other massaman curry that I have had in south-east Asia ... I am looking forward to having Pad Thai on my next visit

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I went here with a group of co-workers last night and thought it was great!! The food had so many options for our group which included 2 gluten free, vegetarian and vegan!! They had spring roll, curry puff and other entrees that catered for these needs (you don't often find this!!) as well as heaps of main meal choices that also catered for this. The food did take a while but that was ok as it was worth the wait!! So yes give this place a try ESPECIALLY if you are vegan or gluten free!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I like to order the Pad Thai Tofu , they do it very well here crispy and tasty with peanuts and fresh herbs and bean shoots