“For a Birthday party, I can highly recommend a lot of fun!”
Review of Oka Teppanyaki

Oka Teppanyaki
Ranked #57 of 419 Restaurants in Darwin
Price range: USD 11 - USD 71
Description: Oka Teppanyaki brings to life a traditional style of Japanese cuisine that uses an iron griddle to cook food, creating a fun, lively and exciting dining experience. Our highly skilled chefs uses only the freshest ingredients to create dishes with unique flavours that will tantalise your taste buds. A memorable dining experience Perfect for all occasions such as birthday parties, gathering with family and friends, time with your loved ones or business meetings, you will see your meal prepared right in front of your eyes by our expert chefs. Whether it's the king tiger prawns, the succulent beef, or the fresh lobsters you crave for, our aim is to provide you with a memorable dining experience. We also offer an extensive a-la-carte menu with traditional items such as sushi & sashimi, tempura, wafu steaks, bento boxes and so much more, so please visit our menu page for further details. Our chefs create new menu items frequently so please email us to get on our mailing list or like our Facebook page to get our updates. Wine & sake perfect combinations Come and enjoy the wide selection of wines and handpicked Japanese sakes to compliment your dining experience. Our friendly staff would be happy to assist you with the selection process to choose the best wines or sakes to compliment your meal. Open for lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner from Monday to Saturday, we recommend you make a reservation. We also offer takeaway and catering for large parties and corporate functions, please contact us for more information.
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My 2nd experience with teppanyaki with a group of 16 old and new friends.
For drinks I started with Mothers Milk Shiraz, it’s too smooth for me though, I like a more full body saltie dry finish. Followed up with some sweet berry flavoured yummy Japanese wine.
We ordered the Wednesday night special for two($66)comes with miso soup three mains with fried egg, rice , hot vege’s & crispy hot spring rolls served on pottery’s, you wished you had at home.
The fire starter turns up soon after and gets everbody involved in the entertainment. I like how you can see what is being served and asked how do you like your steak. The next day I even went back for lunch, to try the sushi as I heard it was delicious. Thank you OKA very satisfied 5 stars from me!

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Went for my Birthday.
Inexperienced and sloppy cooks, not chefs.

Food terrible, broiled.

Forgot my scallops!

Waste of time

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A very nice Teppanyaki combination excellent food, friendly, effective service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We went during the week for the teppanyaki set, great food and great service partner craved some beef tataki, it wasn't on the menu but they made it anyway and it was amazing!

The chef was humourous and entertaining, and everthing was cooked great and tasted even better!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place.

Food was good and teppanyaki chef was funny and really nice.

The hot sake was great! The tempura cheesecake was so good too.

I was disappointed there was no tataki on the menu but they made it for me anyway!! Talk about great service!!

1  Thank Kim B