Lowest prices for your stay
AU$131
AU$175
Fully refundable before Sun, 3 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
1,554 results
All reviews rooftop bar washing machine free nibbles cafe staff breakfast was included large balcony full size fridge one bedroom apartment living area great place to stay every morning great pool third floor undercover parking harbour view cooking facilities apartment was clean
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

The staff were very courteous and very helpful rooms were huge with everything you needed including a washing machine huge balconies overlooking the water great happy hours with views to the sunsets all in all great place to stay

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Michelle Henson, Owner at Ramada Suites Zen Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Hi curry, we are glad you had a good stay with us and used the self-contained facilities in the room. All of our rooms have washing machines and 12sqm balconies which makes it easy when travelling. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

If I could give zero star, I would have. Staff were rude and unprofessional. Speaking broken English. Unable to accommodate me. There was no one around after 9pm. No numbers to call or explanation. Read Google review to see for yourself for this poorly managed place. I will make sure no one from my company ever comes into this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Michelle H, Owner at Ramada Suites Zen Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Hi William, I have spoken to many of the staff members regarding your booking. Your booking was made on the 4th March via a travel agent for checkin on the same day. Hotels are unable to modify bookings made by travel agents due to the commissions and systems used by the travel agents. If you wish to modify a booking made with your travel agent, everyone must do this directly. That is why it is best to book direct with a hotel, for more flexible cancellation policies and often better rates. Our reception is manned until 9pm and then we have a night porter who can be called for late checkins. This number is clearly displayed next to reception. The review on Google is from yourself as well regarding this same scenario. I understand that you were upset that you were unable to cancel the booking at 9pm on the same day as checkin, we are generally flexible with cancellations, but not at 9pm on the day of checkin. Please feel free to email me at gm@ramadasuitesdarwin.com if you have any further details you wish to let me know about and I will address these directly.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Arrived around lunchtime... the receptionist was lovely, friendly inviting...

Couldn't check in, so the offer was made for my bags to be kept at reception until I came back after work to check in.

I arrived back at around 5... Receptionist had change and now CHLOE was on duty.... BEWARE OF HER!!

Officious, blunt, and an attitude CLEARLY showing the first is an inconvience to her..... AND when I asked her to lose the attitude and be friendly.... WOW!!!!

Told me she didnt have attitude, when I pointed out she was being EXTREMELY officious (saying and doing the right things, with no energy or friendliness) she refused to go through the check in procedure, and claimed I was abusing her!!!

Clearly Chloe is in the wrong job!!!

Oh, and I've run 4/5 star hotels in 4 states of Australia, on 3 Australian Islands and was a hospitality consultant/trainer to an international govt....

I know what I'm talking about!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle Henson, Owner at Ramada Suites Zen Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Hi David,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our different team members. I was actually in reception just after this incident and Chloe spoke with me about it, she was visibly upset about the interaction between yourselves. From the report I received from Chloe and from your submitted incident report at the hotel, there appears to be a great mismatch in communication and expectations.

Chloe has been a very valued member of our team and generally exhibits excellent customer service, I am sorry that in this case you did not experience this.

I do hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us and the upgraded room we gave you at checkin.

Regards

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Had a one bed apartment..nice balony and had all we needed
Staff are great.Very accommodating.Friendly
Michael and the Rooftop Bar .go and see Him a great Publican.
Pool is amazing just like the outdoor area
And views😁
8mins walk to town or they have scooters outside just download app.and we payed $25 for 3day hire

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Oh Daz and Shell, Michael will like that - a great publican! He really does like to look after the guests and make sure that visitors to our hotel and Darwin have a great experience here. Our hotel has been given a special deal on the scooters - so glad you got to use them. We hope you can visit us again.

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

This property is located about an 8 to 10 minute walk from the centre of the city. Had a room with a balcony which was nice. Room had a few quirky features - like a wardrobe attached to each side of the bed which you tend to hit a lot through the night as it is way too close to you. No bedside tables because of this which made it a little awkward to reach your things comfortably as they had to be stored on the shelving along the bed head. Main bedroom was also encased in glass with a glass sliding door which was rather bizarre. Kitchen was well equipped with everything you would need. Disappointingly, the rooftop bar was closed and I am guessing that was because it was the wet season which you can’t do much about unfortunately. Ok for a one or two night stay but I’m not sure I’d stay here longer term.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sharketteno1

Hi Shark, Thanks for choosing us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We have many room types in our hotel, they all have balconies and full kitchens. It sounds like you stayed in an Executive Apartment which is great for long stays, but the Deluxe Apartment is even better for longer stays at it is has a much larger separate living area. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit in a Deluxe room.