Kimberley Adventure Tours
Review Highlights
Beyond Words

Kimberley Adventure Tours offers an incredible and unrivalled Kimberley experience. Private bush... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Beth F
Hands down the best tour I’ve ever done! Truly life-changing! 🌿

This tour is hands down the best tour I’ve ever done! I’ve done loads of tours all over the world... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2023
Aus_traveller_9081
Perth, Australia
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Darwin
More Info
All reviews bungle bungles camp fire manning gorge tunnel creek bell gorge rock jumping camping experience edith falls broome shags tim
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019

We had been wanting to visit the top end for a long time and finally chose the Kimberley Adventure Tours Broome to Darwin 9 day adventure. We had an amazing time and I feel the bush camping just helped us appreciate the country so much more. We had sunrise, sunsets and the night skies all from our swags. We were so lucky to have Trent as our tour guide, driver and food organiser. We arrived at our spectacular locations at the best time of day, learned about the areas we visited, bush camped at isolated areas just to our group and cooked our evening meals in camp ovens over the fire. The food was fresh, healthy, varied and delicious- something often missing on holidays. If you don’t mind doing without some conveniences I would highly recommend this tour as it was such a memorable way to be immersed in the fabulous Kimberley environment with each day bringing a new highlight. Thank you Trent

Reviewed 20 August 2019

This trip is up there with my life highlights. Trent, our guide, is a super young man. His attention to detail, knowledge of the outback, humour, enthusiasm and encouragement made my trip. I felt safe and while out of my comfort zone, i enjoyed every minute. The walks can be challenging,the swimming is wonderful and the meals were soooo good after a long day. I highly recommend giving this tour a go of you want to experience sleeping under the stars, wildlife encounters and some insight into our indigenous peoples. Many thanks Trent, Michele & Garry

Reviewed 19 August 2019

I had an amazing journey! The company has everything arranged very well, the stops are amazing and they have very intelligent staff!

Shout out to Niall that took us to a few (secret) extra spots to visit! He was great, very passionate and knows how to set the mood perfectly right!

Cheers!

José

Reviewed 17 August 2019

A trip that had everything - the days were full of activity, challenges and fun. Trent, our guide, had everything happening seamlessly - he was extremely well organised in his quiet way - the logistics for this type of trip must be huge but he made it seem like little effort. I have been on many various trips with guides, and Trent would be up there with the best of them. This trip is for those with the right attitude who are willing to go outside their comfort zone occasionally and also are willing to help out with packing up, cooking, cleaning, collecting firewood etc. The rewards of seeing sunrises/sunsets and going to amazing spots where many public don't go, are immense. My highlight (of which there are many) was probably sleeping under the stars.

Reviewed 17 August 2019

Ended up booking this tour after realising how pricey hiring a 4WD was going to be and I’m so glad I did! The tour ticked off a lot of the must-see places through The Kimberley whilst mostly avoiding the crowds and being as close to nature as possible. A few extra stops were thrown in along the way too which was epic!
Our tour guide Niall was an absolute legend (despite his pronunciation of Broome and Billabong 😂) and was very chilled out and knowledgeable (particularly about the local fauna which inhabits the area you’re swagging in at night - cheers Niall 👍🏼). To top it off, the group were all awesome, up for experience and made the trip very entertaining!
After 9 days of endless adventures, bonfires, countless shooting stars, fresh air and fresh water swims with a few freshies, it’s safe to say The Kimberley’s is a pretty special place!
Better ‘wrap’ this up - thanks for making the trip what it was and for giving us a taste of the true Kimberley experience!