Kimberley Adventure Tours
Review Highlights
Honeymoon

I wasn’t quite sure what to think when my husband booked us onto a 9 day camping trip - laugh or... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Hang-yue
Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Outback experience like no other!

This tour exceeded all of my expectations. I did not know what to expect as I had never done a tour... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
lianethor

All reviews lake argyle bush camping bungle bungles camp fire manning gorge tunnel creek amazing trip camping spots awesome group whale sharks cooking skills bell gorge true bush cliff jumping cable beach roast lamb beautiful region
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Tour with three kids aged 13, 11 and 9. Weather was great and I recommend this time of year. Tour was busy and action packed and we saw many things we would not have seen on our own. Travelled in peak season but going to places where no one else was there was special. Shane our guide knew the places and shared his excellent knowledge and passion for this part of the country. Thoroughly recommend Shane and Kimberley Adventure Tours. Kids loved it. The tour had people of different ages but Shane made it work for everyone.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I joined the 9 days Darwin - Broome tour as a single traveller and I must say it was worthy all money I paid for. There were moments when I thought: "Wow, this is such a wonderful experience, that this must be the highlight of the tour and nothing after can beat this." But thanks to All - our highly experienced guide was every single day an adventure. His outstanding sense of humour makes you laugh all the time and helps to create a good atmosphere in a group. Especially at the beginning when you are just getting know each other. Everything was well managed, so you don't need to have any doubts that you will be taken care of. As it is said in instructions - your sleeping bag and camera is the only thing you need to bring. You can expect spectacular sunrises and sunsets in the middle of nowhere, swim in crystal clear gorges and learn more about history of this beautiful region.
Food was delicious and I reckon even picky food lovers will be satisfied with dinner which was prepared for us every night.
Maybe I was just lucky, but all the people who joined this tour were nice to meet to, what made my overall experience even better.
I definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I went on the nine day Broome to Darwin tour as a solo person and had an incredible time and met some awesome people. The tour takes you to off-the-beaten-track bush camps, secret waterfalls, and beautiful areas to hike and swim. It's a pretty active trip, waking up at sunrise with the birds, having a full day of activities, and then making it back to camp before sunset to set up dinner by the fire. Falling asleep under the stars every night was one of the highlights for me. Our tour guide, Trent, really made the trip - he went out of his way to make this a once in a lifetime experience. We ate great meals every night - he even cooked us a cake on the fire..!

I was originally going to try and hire a 4WD and do the Gibb River Road myself, but I'm so glad I did this tour instead as they take you to so many amazing bush camp locations and isolated waterfalls that you just wouldn't know about.

If you want to see a lot of the Kimberley and experience proper bush camping then I'd really recommend this tour.

2  Thank claire s
Reviewed 3 July 2017

10 out of 10 in all aspects..........adventure, wildlife encounter, aboriginal art, nutritional catering and much much more..........having 'TRENT Cowan' as our tour-guide is certainly icing on the cake

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We have just completed the Darwin to Broome tour and as a couple in our mid 50's with no camping experience we were a little apprehensive, the reality was a very enjoyable and rewarding way to see a special part of Australia. Our guide Al is a knowledgeable, funny and genuine guy and our fellow travellers were a diverse and interesting group, great folk, plenty of laughs, good food and memories. If you are considering touring the Kimberley don't book a pensioner tour book an adventure tour- highly recommended. Ken and Michelle.