“Absolutley Amazing - The real Aussie Adventure”

Kimberley Adventure Tours
Ranked #6 of 117 Tours in Darwin
More attraction details
Owner description: Operating in both directions between Broome & Darwin and Darwin & Broome, Kimberley Adventure Tours offer the ultimate wilderness adventure giving you a complete taste of the real outback Australia. Our tours of Kimberley, Australia may be the most fun you will ever have. This is a serious adventure tour with plenty of action including hiking and swimming. Travel with other like-minded people with a sense of adventure. Small groups in 4WD vehicles. Experience campfires and swags and visit the Bungle Bungles, Gibb River Road, Lake Argyle & much more.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I did the 9 day tour with Kimberley Adventure tours and had the most incredible time. Our Tour guide Shane had immense knowledge of the area and really made the trip one of the best ones I have been on.

If you are chasing a true Aussie Adventure in one of the most spectacular parts of Australia, sleeping under the Stars, Bush camping , Lots of hiking, unbelievable Waterfalls and Gorges then this is the trip for you.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank katchaaaaa
KimberleyAdventures, Owner at Kimberley Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Cheers Katcha, thanks for the review and also the great video you put together!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We - a family with 2 kids aged 5 and 7, have spent 6 days/5 nights on a private charter tour with Tim from Broome to Kununurra. The tour was above and beyond all of our expectations! An absolute highlight of our Australia trip! Tim was the best guide we could have had! He tailord the trip to all our needs-and he was totally flexibel with any adaptions we enquired. He is very knowledgeable about the area, wildlife and all other topics on Australia and he is an excellent cook! The food cooked over the fire, sleeping in tents in the different bush camps, the walks to the gorges and a lot of other things was for all four of us a unique and unforgettable experience. If you think about going to the Kimberley, definitely go with Kimberley Adventure Tours! Thank you very much Tim for this! We will come back!

1  Thank Phmatt
KimberleyAdventures, Owner at Kimberley Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Hi Philipp and Kathrin.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, I had a great time running the trip and meeting your family.

I think the kids had a great time exploring and I'm amazed at how they kept going, both physically and verbally!

Good luck with rest of your travels and I hope to see you again one day in sunny Switzerland!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I've been travelling a lot but could never be bothered to write a review. So the
fact that I'm writing this one should be an indication of how brilliant this trip
was. You'll see stunning cliffs and mountain ranges, wonderful wildlife, magical
sunrises and sunsets and jump of waterfalls and cliffs into unbelievably clear
waterholes (only if you want to of course, but who wouldn't :-)). After a long day
of hiking, swimming and adventuring you'll camp in the bush with your fellow
travellers, get a fire going, putting your tents up, prepare dinner. I've met some
of the most amazing people on this tour. Which brings me to the next part, our
guide Trent. Simply put, he was awesome. It was absolutely astonishing how many
times he stopped in the middle of nowhere to lead us to some wonderful
waterhole, aboriginal rock art or bush camping spot. Something on the itinerary
still closed? No worries, Trent is going to lead you to an even more awesome spot.
You could feel how excited he was about his job and it really caught on to the
group, by day two we where calling him "Ranger Trent" :-) At one point we had
passengers of other tours taking pictures of us climbing 2 meter high boulders and
building human chains to get our backpacks across chest high water. He had a very
good grasp of the abilities of all the members of the group and offered
alternatives for those not able to do the hardest hikes. On top of that he was a
masterful chef on the camp fire (don't expect to lose too much weight on this trip
;-)) and just an awesome, friendly guy to be around.
In conclusion: I've been to most countries in Europe, saw amazing places in New
Zealand, swam with sharks in Fiji, whale sharks in Australia. Still this is hands
down the best thing I ever did. So in short: Call them, ask for Trent, book the tour,
thank me later.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Christian S
KimberleyAdventures, Owner at Kimberley Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hi Christian.

Thats one hell of a review, I guess when you don't write many you make the most of it when you do!

Thanks so much and I'm pumped that you had such a great experience.

Cheers. Tim

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic trip full of adventures, laughs and great times I will remember forever! Thanks Adam, you are a champion!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I have just finished the 9 day trip from Broome to Darwin and it was the trip of a lifetime!
Our guide Trent was amazing. So knowledgeable about the area and so happy and excited to be showing us this amazing part of Australia. We hiked, we swam, we laughed, we stayed in bush camps that felt like our own personal secret spots. It was very special. And not to mention Trent’s amazing cooking and stories shared around a campfire at night to really top of a fun filled day.
Thank you Trent and Kimberley Adventure Tours for the most memorable holiday. I’m already planning my next one!

Date of experience: June 2017

Hi Cat, thanks heaps for the review, so glad that you enjoyed our trip and Tren't guiding.

All the best. Tim