Kimberley Adventure Tours

from USD 1,778.51
More Info
from USD 3,151.89
More Info
All reviews bush camping amazing trip plenty of food broome shags nature knowledge outback
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Kimberley Adventure Tours - a 'great setup'! This was one of the best tours we've ever done.
As a newly wed and about to set off on my honeymoon, I was a little concerned after reading the very honest warnings about the tour from the tour company prior to departing! That said, the lack of facilities on our remote outback campsites, the 4am wakeup calls to see beautiful sunrises, the hikes through spikey grass to see stunning sunsets, the treks in the heat to the isolated gorges for swims, the wildlife, the boat trips, the great BBQ food, the island party, the people, the Land Cruiser, the views..... made this trip a truly memorable experience and the best end to my honeymoon. Couple this with an amazing tour guide, chef, photographer, driver, videographer, Heath Whiley, the tour exceeded all expectations. What this tour lacks in glamour, it makes up for in adventure and fun. I would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: May 2016
KimberleyAdventures, Owner at Kimberley Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Wow, what a way to spend a Honeymoon, shame we couldn't have provided a Honey Moon suite double swag! Pumped that our little tour could be part of this special time. Good luck. Tim

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Wow!! What can I say, had such a great trip through The Kimberley, I only wish it was longer. Being back in civilisation now I just want to go back! We had such a great group of people on our trip, especially our tour guide Heath and his sidekick Jeremy! Nothing was a problem for Heath and he always had everyones best interests at heart. But what an amazing countryside and to do it in our beast of a truck and camp in such remote places, you can't really beat it! Loved every minute of it (there may even be some video footage to prove it). I would 100% recommend this trip, you get to cover some pretty amazing places and you don't feel rushed! I loved ending in Broome doing sunset on the beach with our crew! I would also like to thank Tim for being so helpful and friendly while booking this, everything was too easy! Hope to get back out there sooner rather than later!! JoJo

1  Thank J0f83

Howdy, thanks for the great review of your trip and your tour guide Heath.

Also a mention for me as well! Thank you for recognising the effort that takes place behind the scenes, it's nice to be appreciated.

All the best and we'll see you back out in the Kimberley soon.

Cheers. Tim

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner did the 9 day tour from Darwin to Broome on 2nd June and loved every minute. We had the maiden voyage of the new vehicle which was very comfortable!! Heath (our guide) was excellent and cooked up the most delicious camp food we've ever had (including a roast dinner and chocolate fudge cake!) Tom is lactose intolerant and Heath went out of his way to make sure he was catered for. We learned a lot about the local culture and wildlife, the trip ran super smoothly and we loved all the walking and swimming. We got to visit some truly beautiful places and will never forget sleeping under the stars in our swags. Thanks for an amazing trip!!!!

Date of experience: June 2016

Hi Teresa, thanks for the amazing review of your trip. I'm gad the yellow beast of the truck went well, we put a lot of effort into making it awesome to travel in but until it's done a trip you never really know, looks like it's a hit.

All the best. Tim

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This trip was unreal. Did Darwin to Broome with Travis who became 'dad' for the trip. We had been a bit worried that doing a tour might be a bit commercial but this was the real deal! travis took us off road and to heaps of secluded spots and we saw so much more than we would have if we had done it on our own! He knew his stuff and could answer any questions we threw at him. The Food was awesome, we ended up eating double what we needed to cause it tasted so good! Travis knows all the tricks of the trade and was a top notch tour guide. We miss you Travdog!

Date of experience: June 2016
jessedog, Owner at Kimberley Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Hi Kate, thanks so much for posting a review of your trip, Travis will be pumped at all the great 5 star reviews he's getting. Glad you enjoyed it. All the best. Tim

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This trip was incredible! I did the 9 day tour from Darwin to Broome with my best mate and we could both not speak highly enough of it. We were the youngest in the group although this didn't matter at all and we both woukd recommend this trip for other 21 year olds.
Travis was a fantastic guide and had so much knowledge and took us off road bush bashing to our own private camp sites which was unreal.
We had the best time and the 9 days went very quickly, Thanks trav-dog!

Date of experience: June 2016

Thanks guys, awesome that you loved our tour and Travis's guiding skills, keep enjoying your Travels. Cheers. Tim