Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
AU$47.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Mindil Beach Markets
from AU$47.00
More Info
from AU$155.00
More Info
All reviews food stalls watch the sunset mindil beach market stalls laksa thursday night beautiful sunset darwin sunset craft trinkets smoothies clothing array vendors arts hundreds croc
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2022

It seems mean to not give this experience more stars because there are some great elements - the sunset, the choice of food options, the range of craft stalls. But it's just not quite my cup of tea. Too many people milling around.

Reviewed 13 November 2022

Having visited the markets previously in the early 2000's the markets are not as varied as previously. It is now mostly a collection of food trucks. The markets need to work on restoring a balance of locally made items. I think they need to ban non locally made items.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 7 October 2022 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday and it was quite busy. We grabbed some tasty satay. I also had a snack of fried rice and honey chicken which was nothing special. The best stop for me was buying a plaited kangaroo leather bracelet at Jaroo Designs; a great souvenir of our stay in Darwin.

Reviewed 6 October 2022 via mobile

It seems to be the Darwin thing to do.
Reality is it’s just a bunch of market stalls with some food stalls.
We enjoyed the different variety of foods. The other stalls are just the typical market style stuff.
The beach adds to a good atmosphere at sunset.

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

This was a great Darwin experience that I could not miss!! Balmy night, loads of food stalls, the beach and a gorgeous sunset. What more could you want?? There are also loads of craft stalls and jewellery and clothing so you can munch and shop at the same time. I chose Darwin Laksa - they have got it worked out - I barely had my number and my order was ready. Tasty!

Date of experience: September 2022