Lowest prices for your stay
AU$135
Priceline
AU$135
No prepayment needed
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
AU$124
Easy and fast booking
All reviews pub attached ve stayed here decent size pool area is easy walk upgrades
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Disgusting - never seen a place so terrible… and run down… ants in the room… lights not working, bumpy bed. I would not recommend. Understand it is difficult to find accomodation in Darwin but I’d suggest to book in advance to avoid ending up in places like this!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DayTrip45127388800
Dustin Kochen, Owner at Frontier Hotel Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2022

Dear Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve, and we will address these issues.

Sincerely, Frontier Hotel.

Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

Ordered food well before cut off time. It wasn’t busy but still waited half an hour to query. We were told there was a miscommunication and the food had been sitting in the kitchen. We were given a cash refund but not given credit charge. Left hungry.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoveTravel538955
Dustin Kochen, Owner at Frontier Hotel Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We are glad that you received a refund for your meal, and we will pass your feedback onto the team.

Regards, Frontier Hotel.

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

This place isn’t for everyone. If you’ve been in a 5 star “hotel” before, think of this as a 2 star “motel”
Personally I love it. Not sure exactly why but I do.
Maybe it’s because I’ve stayed here so many times that I know what to expect.
Yes it’s old and run down and is popular with blokes who are in Darwin to go fishing and drink beer. Would I take a wife and kids there… probably not. The pool area is just average and facilities in general aren’t great.
For me though…. I get a clean bed, a fridge and kettle, aircon, a bar downstairs and it’s got a funky smell. Perfect!
The only thing that let me down this time was no milk in the fridge for my tea in the morning.
This place is always on the cheaper side of Darwin hotels so you’re getting what you pay for, especially in peak season 👍

Trip type: Travelled on business
Dustin Kochen, Owner at Frontier Hotel Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Hi JeffS758,

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoy staying with us, and find the facilities clean and suitable for your needs.
We are sorry to hear there was no milk in the fridge, we will pass this onto the team.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind Regards, Frontier Hotel.

Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Pool was broken taps don't work mouldy rooms don't bother staying here location is no good either people aren't very friendly and the cleaners are hopeless couldn't say anything good about it. 0 stars

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank petersD2095QW

Hi petersD2095QW,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. Will certainly address these issues with our team. Thanks again, Frontier Hotel Darwin

Reviewed 29 July 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and comfortable my room was given the price I paid. As a lady travelling by myself I felt safe and secure at all times and the staff were all pleasant and helpful. Easy walk to the centre of the city and I highly recommend Cafe21 about 5 minutes walk for a fantastic breakfast (open from 6am).

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Dustin Kochen, Owner at Frontier Hotel Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Hi Foxijules,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are pleased to hear that you felt safe and secure, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thanks again, Frontier Hotel.