Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
AU$102
Fully refundable before Sun, 10 Mar
StayForLong
AU$102
All reviews pub attached ve stayed here decent size pool area is easy walk upgrades
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Travellers beware.
This hotel is a virus waiting to happen,we booked 7 nights here and after the first night we were ready to leave.The place needs to be condemned the cleanliness is non existent the staff do not care.We had a room leading to the pool outside our door was rubbish that has built up over several weeks an ash tray that has not been removed in months.The room needs to stripped and sanitised behind the bed was over an inch of built up dust food scraps and general dirt.The bathroom smelt of mould and looked like it was cleaned 6 months prior.The Airconditioning leaked like a torpedoed ship.They have a vending machine in the lobby we purchased a few items from it they were 6 months out of date when I told management about it they said it’s not their responsibility.
Overall please do not get sucked in by the pictures on website as these must of been photoshopped as the place is a pig sty.

My advice stay away.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank H6188BNcraigr
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Rubbish everywhere, hair in the bathrooms, cockroaches, stairwell filled with old TVs, fire exit blocked with old fridges and microwaves, staff unhelpful, wifi useless, pub was good as well as pool, but dirty grounds stair wells. staff need a kick in their red dots

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 305calebg
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Ant infestation (over beds and walls), mould on skirting boards, cobwebs in window recess, rusted up shower rail and door latch, stickytaped towel rail, unwiped stains on walls, desk lamp and phone dead, many holes on walls, AC not fit for space, stale smoke smell in all corridors, lobby and room, weed smell in corridor, anyone can access rooms from pub or lobby, pool area unmaintained, room unclean in general, tv remote filthy with caked on muck, in dire need of refurb or decent maintenance. Made me ill.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 624jamiee
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Been living here for a few weeks renting at the cost of 360$ per week with my boyfriend. They closed the pool several times for over a week at a time and expect me and my partner to pay the same amount as when we first arrived but with no pool. I’ve asked soooo many time’s at reception for management to contact me and there has been zero contact. The receptionist just reply with “I don’t know” and won’t pass on any info. I ask when the pool will reopen “I don’t know” constantly. So unprofessional as we are paying customers and deserve some heads up or discount. I would say in previous management this place has ran nicely but at the minute avoid at all costs because it’s a joke here at the moment!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank saoirsel179
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Hotel reopened months ago yet I checked into a room with no power lead for the tv tried to call reception to find phone didn't work. I was moved to last room available apparently. I then went out that night back around 1am to find entry is closed. Sign says enter via side entrance to bottle shop again it was closed.
Fortunately there was a contact number on the door which meant I woke somebody up to be given a master code to open doors.
You'd think on check in they'd might have mentioned it and given us a code otherwise we would have been stuck outside all night.
Ridiculous.
The lifts are the slowest in mankind. Seriously look at staying elsewhere place is still very much run down and the pub downstairs is full of the local ferals.

Date of stay: October 2020