Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$119
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019

I always stay here every time I come up to Darwin and it's a superb hostel. From the friendly staff to clean rooms etc -- I honestly have nothing negative to say about YHA Darwin. Thanks to all the kind and lovely Reception staff who's always there to help and make you feel welcomed. In October, I arrived really early and this reception staff checked me in asap. Also, I love that they have long term luggage storage which is free of charge! This is one of the best hostels in Australia! Thanks so much YHA Darwin!

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank MCMXCV-18
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 2 weeks and it's been amazing. Great staff, aircon is a dream and always clean. Cutlery has to be hired so the kitchen is usually spotless. Best hostel in Darwin. I dont understand these bad reviews.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CassandraK777
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Aircon, best staff, cheap drinks, perfect location, well organised and run!! We stayed in a 6 bed shared dorm and a private 2 person dorm with en-suite and both were clean, comfortable and presentable.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the melaleuca for 3 nights while in Darwin. The rooms were clean and the air con worked well. The staff were super friendly. Shout out to Sebastian who reunited me with my lost teddy bear. Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank chloecurray
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Amazing hostel located in the heart of Darwin. Amazing facilities, the laundry room perfect after doing the over night trip in Kakadu. The pool and common areas are perfect for relaxing when waiting to catch a late flight. Thank you for an amazing stay.

Date of stay: October 2019