Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Geeup
Sydney, Australia

Value for your dollar

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Aug 2018via mobile
The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms and beds were clean and spacious. Located a little way from the centre, it does have a pool and car park. The surroundings can be a little dodgy at night if walking back alone. There are no staff on the premises overnight and there is a tendency for locals to urinate inside the stairwell. The staff did clean it regularly, however, so they were doing their best. A coded entry pad would probably solve this problem, keeping the locals out.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
roady646, Manager at Darwin City Point Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 22 Nov 2018
i am the new manager , I took over the 2/11/18, I work for the owners,
I am cleaning the motel and pool up, it has been knocked around by 3 lease,
please give my staff and I a chance to make your stay a happy one.
cheers carol
    AU$117
    AU$150
7.4 km from Darwin City Point Hotel
Free parking
Cabin with one queen bed
AU$151
    AU$172
    AU$129
    AU$179
5.1 km from Darwin City Point Hotel
View more hotels in Darwin
All reviews darwin entertainment centre mitchell street secure parking darwin city supermarket esplanade
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a double room which had 2 double beds. It was ok but a bit dingy. There is a lift but only one so that could be quite busy. Room was pretty basic. Water pressure wasn’t that good. Walking distance to Aquascene and Crocosaurus Cove but not in the center of the action.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank happyitchyfeet
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Booked before seeing these reviews so expected the worst. Not great but friendly staff, clean room, aircon worked as did fridge. Hot water in showers. Looks like maybe new people as put wallpaper on door to pool and scrubbed floor of lift which was a bit smellie by late arvo not first thing. Very old place so looks tired! No-one loitering outside in week we were there but could hear a bit of noise from Mitchell St pubs with World Cup on. Didn't use pool but it looked clean and others used it however area and furniture in pool area very old.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank teasea9
Reviewed 3 July 2018

After advising the hotel twice that I would be arriving in the middle of the night (important, as they have a locked safe and code system), I received a call at 5.00pm to ask if I was going to use the room I booked that night.
Envelope with the key had a description of how to get to the car-park around the corner( although it didn't make mention that it was the car park it was directing you to - ie. You are here, follow arrows to....). I found myself wandering the streets in the middle of the night on my own dragging two bags of luggage thinking this was how I was to find the entry to my room. The keys also had a sensor which was the only way to open the lift - no mention of this until you tried everything to find it. Rooms equivalent to tarriff paid. Air con worked well, but since there was only sheets, and no blankets available, this had me getting up again in my few hours sleep to make the room and myself comfortable again.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank KymnLyn
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night here.... never again. The pool looked yuk and the bbq 🤢. The owner/ caretakers room near the pool was discussing the smell that came from was foul door and about 5 mattresses on the floor. 4 of us in one room but only 2 towels no bath mat or face washer or conditioner but 2x shampoo. Thick Spiders webs behind the door and the stain on the door makes you feel dirty. Over season people coming in and running down another business then using the motel to accommodate their whole family.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank meganhQ7620HF
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Can we vote minus!! My family booked two rooms and this was absolutely disgusting had no option but to stay the first night as we arrived 11pm but the next day the daylight revealed mould and stained mattresses the management was no where to be found and was very annoyed we were leaving and that we asked for our money back. Dirty language written on the mattress along with both urine and/or blood stains - disgusting.

Date of stay: May 2018