Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Humbug fishing the Daly mouth

I have been extremely lucky to fish with Humbug on many occasions on both Yarramundi and... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2019
Pumpa72
Darwin Flyrodders annual trip

This is a budget way to see some of the TopEnd and the club has used Scott and Simon for at least... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
kimd398
Sydney, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I'm on my way up to the Top End again next week after two trips with Humbug last year and yearly since 2010. Home away from home for me! Scott, Lorna and their crew certainly know to host a trip that keeps me coming back. This voyage I'm heading out on the mother ship 'Brute Force' to fish the Coburg Peninsula and surrounding waters - a trip that has been tailormade for me by Scott using his vase knowledge of the area and my need/want/addiction for catching Barramundi and Pelagic fish. My bags are packed, stay tuned!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing week out on the water with Scotty and the crew! Big catches, lovely scenery, perfect accommodation, great way to spend a week out fishing! Keep up the lovely work!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Lincs_2101
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great time was so much fun we caught lots of fish and the crew were amazing!! Can’t wait for the next trip!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank mickeychin2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

What a cracking 5 days! 🎣🍻 plenty of fish .. Reefies, jacks and Barra caught off cape ford. Scotty and the crew were awesome, of your into a laid back Territory style charter then humbug fishing has got you covered! couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out will defiantly be returning next year!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

awesome trip, best time fishing I’ve EVER had. would recommend 12/10. Had a great time, crew was very welcoming & attended to ALL requests, aircon, toilets and generators never failed. Never caught so many fish in my life, BOTH barra AND blue water. Great time.

Date of experience: March 2018