Lowest prices for your stay
AU$76
Priceline
AU$76
Agoda.com
AU$61
Multiple ways to pay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2023

Used Darwin Resort as our port of call while holidaying in Darwin, before road-tripping back to Alice.

Found the resort to be almost ideal. It's not in Darwin City itself, which would be a problem if you don't have a car, but for those with cars, Darwin and Casurina is only about 10 - 15 minutes away, while it's also ideally situated for getting away from the city and out to Litchfield for the day.

It also has quite a nice pool, and unlike many, actually has shade for it.

Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the restaurant is shut, but since we were on a budget holiday, that wasn't such an issue either. There were a number of takeways within a 5 minute drive, and we ended up eating at Casurina or Stokes Hill Warf anyway.

Staff were professional and friendly, rooms were... well, hotel rooms. Airconditioned, clean, no noise - what more can you really say?

Thoroughly recommend for families with cars.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

I generally had no issues with my accomodation - the rooms were pretty standard and normal for cabin standard - my only tripe was that I had washed my hair on the last day and my hair dye had slightly stained one of their pillows (a semi permanent dye) and I was charged $30 for “tampering” with the pillow. A little ridiculous and steep in my opinion considering 1. The dye would have washed out and 2. The pillow case itself would of cost bugger all to replace

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

the room we booked didn’t look anything like the room I booked through bookings.
Room was very old and in need of an upgrade.
A worker had his work radio placed outside our door at 6.30am we were wondering where the music was coming from and woke us up after 4 hours of sleep from our early morning arrival flight.
Very Old bathroom
Windows rattled when cars drive past.
Dirty towels with lipstick stain.
Very disappointed in the room.

Room tip: Do not stay here rooms in need of an upgrade
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2023 via mobile

The cabin rooms were clean and comfortable. Parking outside room Quiet environment- Pool was lovely. A perfect stop over for us after a late flight. Key collection was easy. Possibly could have helped if a map was with the key so that we could find our cabin easily in the dark.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

Such a bad room. Reception shut at 3pm. One pool isn’t open and dirty. Got to room. Blinds broken, dirt all over the floor, feminine hygiene packet left in the sink of bathroom. Feminine hygiene products left on fridge. Someone else’s body wash and shampoo in shower. No remote for television. There is no number for after hours except to another hotel. Do not recommend to stay here. I am tempted to find somewhere else for the night. The room we stayed in may not been serviced at all.

Room tip: Avoid if possible
Date of stay: September 2022