“Great Vietnamese in Darwin ”

My Friend's Kitchen
Ranked #65 of 397 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: http://www.menufeast.com.au/info/27444/my-friends-kitchen/darwin/
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Right in the middle of the food area of the city is a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant. The garlic prawn and chicken clay pot was delicious.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Another one of my favourite regular work day lunch dives, fantastic Pho, fantastic service, my husband loves the spicy chicken dish. I'm discounting a star only because in the wet season they close at random times during the week and that's upsetting when you have your heart set on Pho.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The set up of the place is a bit daggy and dated, but the food is fast, delicious and pretty fresh. The service is usually always friendly too!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here and couldn't help but notice how small the entrees were, the spring rolls were no bigger than my fingers and the wontons were just as small, however the mains were nice and freshly cooked. Another downside was all the plates, wine glasses were plastic!!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I come here alone yesterday. I love the crispy chicken n fried rice here! The fried ice cream is special, but a little bit too sweet for me.
The waiter is friendly. I think I will come back : )