Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$47.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Crocosaurus Cove
from AU$47.00
More Info
from AU$47.00
More Info
3,391 results
All reviews vip tour baby croc middle of town photo package reptile enclosure big croc fish feeding mitchell street great attraction once in a lifetime bucket list awesome experience great place to visit couple of hours visiting darwin death lizards
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2023

Was a very good experience. The crocodiles are amazing, and beautiful. Took a little time for the crock to show interest in us, but the staff were patient and waited for him to react.

Date of experience: October 2023
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CrocosaurusCove, Marketing at Crocosaurus Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2023

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed the Cage of Death!

Sometimes they can be a little slow to react, but I'm glad the staff were able to get him engaging with you.

All we want is for our guests to have a good experience, so I'm pleased to hear we could make that happen for you.

We hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 1 November 2023

I spent an entire afternoon at Crocosaurus Cove. I had booked the Big Croc Encounter VIP Tour, where I met a big movie star! The 81-year-old Saltwater Crocodile "Burt" starred in "Crocodile Dundee"! I got to feed him a chicken leg. I also got to hold "Fluffy", a one year old crocodile.

After my tour, I watched the Big Croc Feed Show. Another presentation was "Meet the Reptiles". I got to hold "Cupid", a bearded dragon, and "Donald", a Woma Python. I really enjoyed Crocosaurus Cove!

Date of experience: September 2023
CrocosaurusCove, Marketing at Crocosaurus Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2023

Hi H5152PVrobertd,

Thank you for your amazing review!

We are stoked to hear that you enjoyed the VIP tour, our shows and got to meet and hold some of our reptiles!!

We hope that you learnt some interesting facts from our knowledgeable staff whilst you were here too.

Burt will be so happy to get a mention - he misses his glory days! Luckily for him, we are very proud to have a movie star in our midst and love to show him off!

We hope to welcome you back again one day!

Reviewed 31 October 2023

Brought this as a gift for my husband and he loved it.
This is truly one of those experiences that you'll never forget. Could not say enough good things about the experience.

Date of experience: November 2022
CrocosaurusCove, Marketing at Crocosaurus Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review, Ke11y_Ross.

What an awesome gift!! We are so glad that he loved it!

We hope to welcome you back again one day - you'll have to jump in too next time!

Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

I would definitely recommend visiting Crocosaurus Cove to see these amazing creatures in real life. Their size & grace is awesome. The staff were friendly & helpful & happy to have a chat.
Overall I was taken back by the small size of the pools the big crocodiles live in. Whilst I’m sure it’s humane, I found it somewhat sad. Crocosaurus Cove didn’t present the way I had seen it in advertising & looks like perhaps it’s in need of a freshen up. No AC for most of the crocodile exhibits so very hot of course. Still overall I would recommend it as an opportunity to see these massive animals for yourself.

Date of experience: October 2023

Thank you for your review, V3839VOpaulr.

We appreciate the recommendation and are pleased to hear that you had a great visit to Croc Cove to see our incredible Australian Saltwater Crocodiles! They really are graceful, that's a perfect way to put it... and yes, HUGE!!

Yes, it is definitely getting hot up here in the Top End!

We hope to welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed 21 October 2023

Only had a short time to visit near the end of my time in Darwin. Wish I had more time to give. This place was really interesting. The crocs are HUGE! Much larger than the alligators I see in the US. A must see while in Darwin.

Date of experience: September 2023
CrocosaurusCove, Marketing at Crocosaurus Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2023

Hi Tony B,

Thank you so much for your great review!

We are glad you got the time to come and visit Croc Cove and are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, even if it was a bit too short. You will just have to come back one day and spend some more time here and go for a swim in the Cage of Death too! Add that one to the bucket list!!

We hope to see you again one day and hope you enjoy your travels throughout Australia!