Lowest prices for your stay
AU$159
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
Hotels.com
Vio.com
AU$139
Fully refundable before Tue, 5 Mar
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle room was clean an early flight convenient hotel next morning after midnight good size great place to stay would stay again short stay transiting accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2023 via mobile

Great place to stay when transiting in Darwin. This hotel is very affordable and has a free 24 shuttle provided. The room I stayed in was super clean with lovely wood furniture. Breakfast is available by ordering the night before and brought to your room. I had an early fly out so did not order.
There is a tavern next door that serves up pretty good food too. I had spicy buffalo wings and great pizza

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2023

Very quiet, comfortable and convenient. Disabled room was excellent with good toilet and shower access. Shuttle from the airport at 2am an excellent service. Very friendly staff. Easy access to Darwin with all transfers available.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2022

I recently stayed at the Quality Hotel twice. Once when I arrived in Darwin and again the night before I departed Darwin. There is a free shuttle. I called the hotel after midnight when I arrived and was directed to the pick up point. I arranged for a shuttle (4am) the day that I departed and they got me to the airport in time. The room was clean with the usually ammenities. There is free parking if you have a car.It is next door to a restaurant and bar. It has strong wifi. I did not use the pool or did I have their breakfast. This is a nice place to stay at especially for travelers.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

We had called a few days before our arrival to organise the airport shuttle and was told to just call the hotel once we’d landed in Darwin and they would tell us where to pick it up. I was a bit concerned as our arrival was after midnight but was reassured all would be fine. Unfortunately this was far from the truth. We dutifully called once we’d landed and continued to call to be greeted by a voice mail message. We left messages, phone numbers and more messages until in the end we gave up and took a taxi to the hotel. Once there we were met with a closed, dark hotel. Imagine what was going through our heads at 1:30am in the morning. However this time there was an additional number to call, a mobile, a glimmer of hope that someone would open the door and let us in. Numerous calls saw these go through to voice mail too. Finally the shuttle bus arrived at the front door of the hotel, unloaded passengers and opened the doors. We explained our predicament, our concern and our disappointment at having to pay nearly $30 for a taxi fare when the shuttle bus never appeared and were told very abruptly by the hotel employee ‘That’s your problem, not mine!’ I asked why he wasn’t able to answer the numerous calls I made and he exclaimed ‘How am I supposed to answer a call whilst I’m driving.’ Um, there’s a thing called a hands free kit you can set up for your phone to answer calls whilst driving. The process you have set up means you will need to be answering numerous calls whilst you drive as I imagine there are many passengers arriving. Indeed our (not so friendly) shuttle driver explained he was going to have to go back to the airport to pick up more passengers still waiting. Sorry to be flippant but that sounds like a You problem. Finally I asked one of the successfully transported guests how they managed to get hold of the driver and she said she just kept calling until he answered. Really? It just wasn’t good enough. They did redeem themselves the next morning when we realised we’d left our water bottles in the bar fridge after we had checked out. They were able to get housekeeping to collect them and bring them to reception for us to pick up later that day. However the damage had been done. In the end it wasn’t the lack of shuttle bus or the flawed system that upset us most. It was the attitude of the hotel driver. If he had explained calmly and perhaps even took some of the responsibility of the incident on himself we might have felt better. But to be told in an accusing way it was our problem just wasn’t good enough.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jillian C
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Rooms on the pub side can be noisy at night. Great meals next door at the pub. Cleaned daily, not sure what laundry detergent is used but it felt it itchy on the sheets. Nice little pool. Free airport transfers. Good price for accommodation and close to airport, not too far from everything else. Happy with our rooms.

Date of stay: July 2022