Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle room was clean an early flight convenient hotel next morning after midnight good size great place to stay would stay again short stay transiting accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Pick up at and drop off to the airport front door was seamless. Easy checkin and checkout. A neat, tidy and fresh smelling room. Tissues hidden under the shelf in the bathroom meant we didn’t see them until the next morning. Staff friendly.

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Hi there everyone
Just to let you know if you stay at this hotel you better not lose your room key as will cost you $200 I told them I lost my key and that was what I was told. They claimed they needed to change the complete lock ,because someone could find the key and rob the room,I showed them I still have the key tag with no key so is impossible for someone to know what the key is for,I said you are blatantly taking advantage of my situation with a$200 fee and how would you like it if you were in the same situation and his answer was to just SUCK IT UP AND PAY His answer made me sick in the stomach. Obviously will not go back to this hotel again
There loss as I am taking my 3 kids with their partners this time next year for a holiday as the weather was so good

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2019

I have stayed here many times while visiting Darwin and it’s great.
Public transport 100 meters from door near the shell servo.
Buses run all over Darwin and download Moovit app for easy use.
$3 to nearest shopping mall and free return if same ticket used within 3 hours.
Number 3 or 5 bus on same side of the road as the fuel station to get to casaurina bus transit station.
Free shuttle service to and from hotel.
The staff are very welcoming and friendly and have local knowledge.
The bar and grill right next door has a great menu with vast variety of meals.
Swimming pool is clean and has shaded areas.
Heaps of parking available.
Aircons are great with ceiling fan also for that warmer build up.
Breakfast delivered to room on request and wide variety of cable and free to air Chanel’s.
I left something in a room and nothing was too much trouble to check and ring me back.
Thanks heaps great service by the staff
Lots of parking available.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank poss13
Reviewed 6 July 2019

Close to airport and with a very good 24 hour free shuttle service makes this a very good stopover hotel. Rooms were comfortable and clean but on the small size and with only one chair. The beds were very comfortable and the continental breakfast good value. Staff provided very good service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank crwarmington
Reviewed 9 June 2019

We landed about lunch time and actually walked to the hotel. It was about 2kms from the airport on a nice flat, wide path. When we checked in, the receptionist took one look at us and suggested a room upgrade. I was travelling with my 21 yo son and had booked a king bed room only as there had been no other rooms available when booking. We were there for a couple of nights, and whilst not super close to shops, it was only a 5 minute Uber ride from the shopping centre and about 15 minutes from Mindil Beach market. The staff were helpful and the room was clean and spacious.

Date of stay: June 2019