Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Agoda.com
AU$112
Fully refundable before Thu, 18 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews darwin city discount for hotel guests great location centrally located within walking distance king room across the road small pool bathroom amenities an iron secure parking smith st good size car park top floor booked this hotel reception staff water front
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2023 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a short assignment to Darwin initially due to a very good price it offers online. I did not have a big expectation. After 12 days, its been one of my best stay recently in terms of price, room, amenities and location.

Moderns rooms and they are being cleaned everyday except Sunday. I haven't seen this done for a while now and considering the price I paid for it I have no idea how they can do it. Laundry facilities onsite which is very convenient. The front reception is being manned 24/7 as well.

Very close to the city's main streets. Dinner is always a short walk everyday. Parking onsite is available but street parking is plenty too.

Well done Darwin City Hotel!

Room tip: Street parking on a Saturday night could be difficult.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2023

I booked in which was the only thing that was good no mini bar all I wanted was a zero coke was directed to a drink machine no sugar free (for health reasons) no microwave no plates or cutlery I did check to eat off all there was coffee, tea, and milk would off not care if I had to pay.
Room was alright cleaned once while I was there although I had clothes and personal items floor was not swept had to ask reception for toilet paper not happy.

Room tip: Make sure it is true to the pictures that they have on their sight.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tracey Louise W
Reviewed 22 August 2023

This hotel was very convenientlty situated near 2 supermarkets. The staff were very helpful. We had 5 nights arriving late Friday. Found out during the weekend there was no servicing of rooms at the weekend. Found it hard when out early and in late from day tours. Just enough tea and coffee there.The ceiling fan was most welcome. Our las

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2023 via mobile

Booked for conference mainly for the location as walking distance to the conference venue as well as food etc. Room was ok but small and was a bit tired and in need of some tlc and a bit of renovation. Travel colleague had unpleasant checkin experience with room not being ready and some concerns re cleanliness of room and amenities. Overall ok but may be cheaper to book direct as price was expensive for a basic motel roo.

Room tip: Busy time with Darwin Festival May have bumped up the prices!
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

This was a terrible night of sleep. I feel bad for this hotel because they are located next to multiple dance clubs with thump thump music. The rooms are very stuffy - we had a family room and it did not have enough airflow. On the plus side, it is central and I only found one roach next to my bed.

Room tip: Bring a reading lamp if you are with a partner - there are no bedside lamps.
Trip type: Travelled with family