Lowest prices for your stay
AU$100
AU$97
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews darwin city discount for hotel guests great location centrally located within walking distance king room across the road small pool bathroom amenities an iron secure parking smith st good size car park top floor booked this hotel reception staff water front
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2023

I booked in which was the only thing that was good no mini bar all I wanted was a zero coke was directed to a drink machine no sugar free (for health reasons) no microwave no plates or cutlery I did check to eat off all there was coffee, tea, and milk would off not care if I had to pay.
Room was alright cleaned once while I was there although I had clothes and personal items floor was not swept had to ask reception for toilet paper not happy.

Room tip: Make sure it is true to the pictures that they have on their sight.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tracey Louise W
Reviewed 22 August 2023

This hotel was very convenientlty situated near 2 supermarkets. The staff were very helpful. We had 5 nights arriving late Friday. Found out during the weekend there was no servicing of rooms at the weekend. Found it hard when out early and in late from day tours. Just enough tea and coffee there.The ceiling fan was most welcome. Our las

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2023 via mobile

Booked for conference mainly for the location as walking distance to the conference venue as well as food etc. Room was ok but small and was a bit tired and in need of some tlc and a bit of renovation. Travel colleague had unpleasant checkin experience with room not being ready and some concerns re cleanliness of room and amenities. Overall ok but may be cheaper to book direct as price was expensive for a basic motel roo.

Room tip: Busy time with Darwin Festival May have bumped up the prices!
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

This was a terrible night of sleep. I feel bad for this hotel because they are located next to multiple dance clubs with thump thump music. The rooms are very stuffy - we had a family room and it did not have enough airflow. On the plus side, it is central and I only found one roach next to my bed.

Room tip: Bring a reading lamp if you are with a partner - there are no bedside lamps.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2023

Whew do I start. We checked in and went up to our room. A pair of dirty undies in the floor and room was different to what we had booked. Problem was rectified quickly and we were given a new room. The new room was spotless and obviosly cleaned - bathroom smelled of bleach. My wife and I settled in, showered after a day of travelling around. The sink in the bathroom wouldn't drain, so I removed the plug cap and discovered the drain was clogged with what seemed to be a year of hair mixed with paper and grime. Mentioned this the following morning worth reception before heading out for the day. Returned a few hours later (about 1pm) found the sink fixed, but room still unmade. Reception asked about sink, and thanked them. Asked housekeeping if they were going to clean the room, and was assured it would be. Went back out for the afternoon returning about 4.30pm to find the room still had not been made. This was the final straw, I had been extremely patient and understanding up until now. Went down to reception and voiced my frustrations (in a matter of fact but respectful manner) only to be told the room would not be made up as there were no longer any house keeping staff and were not able to change rooms. This alone would not have been a concern, but all of this had been over the course of not even a day and a half. I can't understand how so many things could have gone wrong... waiting to hear back from the manager.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple