“GREAT VIBES IN DARWIN”
Review of Good Thanks

Good Thanks
Ranked #88 of 411 Restaurants in Darwin
Description: Licensed Burger Bar Spinning tunes and flippin' patties from 12pm WED-SUN Burgers 'til 10, Bar Snacks 'til close (late)...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been to this spot a few times and it is such a gem in the heart of Darwin.
Burgers are amazing (catering for Vegos too), service is on point, atmosphere is really chill.
It's a no fuss joint that really fits into Darwin's lay back style.
They do great cocktails too and they have a brilliant selection of beers and other beverages.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a great establishment! The food is phenomenal, the atmosphere is incredible and the service is second to none. As a private function or just casual dining it is a fantastic choice. Thank you Eddie & Alex & all the team for making our experience amazing!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Had been wanting to check this place out for the last few months. Our visit coincided with one of my best mates being over who is a burger fanatic. My mate was very impressed and so was I.

I had the hot bird which I love with a side of chips. Cannot fault it.

A few beers, amazing food and good conversation made it a great night.

The staff were super attentive and friendly. Glad this joint opened up in Darwin and recommend to all.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We went last night because of all the great reviews and also we had an entertainment voucher for it.

The venue was ok with friendly staff though not a lot of seating.

I ordered the flaky bird with wings to share and my fiancé ordered the good beef. The burgers came out and the size was between a slider and a normal burger. My chicken was ok but only 1 small piece of lettuce and a small slice of tomato doesn’t constitute the salad. Also a thin spread of avocado and onion in my book isn’t worth a mention on the menu.

To finish, and this is really a personal opinion, the brioche buns make the burger taste like I’m eating a piece of chicken between 2 pieces of cake. My fiancé’s burger unfortunately wasn’t any better.

After the burger I was hoping for a recovery with the wings. Alas it was not so for the menu says it comes with ranch and hot. We got neither for the sauce that came with the wings had split leaving what tasted like honey mustard mixed with oil.

It may seem overly harsh but it is simply my experience. Needless to say I will not be going back for it was definitely not to my taste.

4  Thank Philip C
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Easily the best burgers in Darwin. And the staff are amazing- so friendly and accommodating. Definitely a must try!