Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2014

Dirty rooms, noisy plus rooms that thin like paper you can here next doors conversation, I would never stay here even if I got paid to stay there, I'd rather sleep on a park bench than stay there again, it should be closed down or donated to a homeless shelter

Date of stay: December 2013
6  Thank Granto1987
Reviewed 1 January 2010

The internet pictures profoundly misrepresented this backpacker accommodation. We stayed in two different rooms and found both to be really dirty and in need of repair (e.g. broken chairs). Taps leaked, drains were clogged and the air conditioner dripped constantly and noisily on to the bench top and floor. We had cockroaches for company and frayed, stained towels in the bathroom (although these were, on request, replaced). The communal kitchen was disgusting and we did not use it. However, staff were helpful at all times and apologetic about the lack of cleaning and weary facilities.

Date of stay: December 2009
7  Thank WW2010
Reviewed 29 July 2009

Totally agree that this place is horrible. I went based on the comment that it was comfortable and quiet. It was neither! The rooms are in deperate need of a renovation and good clean up. There are ants everywhere.

I booked a triple room, paid more, thinking I will get a more spacious room. Instead I got this funny room that totally looked like a former shower/locker room turned hotel room. No kidding! The shower/toilet area is as big as the room itself. You can clearly see that there were 3 former toilet cubicles. One they converted to shower cubicle, one toilet remained, the other toilet cubicle they happily put a closet in front of it and viola, you got your ward robe. The toilet bowl is still behind the 'ward robe' for goodness sake. And there are all sorts of insects crawling/flying in because some of the window panes were broken and not replace. The air conditioning is super noisy and not cold! The room, after the double and single bed, hardly have any space to move around. When we told them we wanted to change to a bigger room because we have 2 huge suitcases, they tell us to put the suitcase on the single bed so there will be space. Hello? We booked a triple room because there were 3 of us? So where is my friend going to sleep if we use the bed for 'storage'?

Last but not least, the bed is full of bed bugs! We didn't realise it until the next morning (we wanted to move out immediately but everywhere else is fully booked) and personally I got like 40 bites on both my hands and legs and even on my face and neck area.

The only good thing is that the front desk people are really friendly and helpful but it doesn't make up for the conditions of the room at all. Totally not coming back!!

Date of stay: July 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank ikax
Reviewed 29 June 2009

Absolute filth, i would never stay here again. Pay a bit more and stay on Mitchell street

Date of stay: January 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank JohnnoWesterly
Reviewed 27 April 2009

we stayed in a twin room for 2 nights, very comfortable and quiet.
Great value for money. Helpful front desk staff.

Date of stay: April 2009