Lowest prices for your stay
AU$289
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
Hotels.com
2,336 results
All reviews wave pool great location darwin waterfront car park water front easy access business trip bars and restaurants would stay again reception staff buffet breakfast wharf conference curve lagoon adina kakadu
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2023

Stayed for work in Darwin.
Polite and helpful staff, great location, plenty of places to eat, close to bars and city centre.
Clean and tidy rooms, meals from Curve Cafe were prompt, filling and delicious.
Will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sid Bhatia, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2023

Dear BF9722170,

Thanks for the great feedback. I will ensure this is shared with our team as they will only be further encouraged.

See you again next time.

Reviewed 6 November 2023

Great location with bars,restaurants shops and the wharf nearby. Is great for families as there is a pool park and playground Very comfortable bed , nice room but tiny bathroom. Shower is over the bath .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the great feedback amandavanl! I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our waterfront location and our dreamcatcher beds.

We are currently working on refurbishment plans and will address the shower over bath issue - you are right, these days we do prefer walk in showers rather than baths. Rest assured, this is being incorporated in our plans.

Thanks again amandavanl. I look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 5 November 2023

I tried to book a room for April but the website auto-changed the date to the next day, which of course I did not arrive for. So they charged me $290 for absolutely nothing.

No interest in the problem from the person who rang to enquire about my ‘no-show’.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sid Bhatia, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2023

Good afternoon Jenny,

Thank you for writing to us regarding the no show charge. We would love to refund this amount back to you! I have also spoken with the team and explained that exceptions need to be made. This is not the level of service we expect, for this please accept my apology!

Jenny, we have tried contacting you so we can organize a refund immediately. Could you please let us know a suitable time to make contact?

Thanks again. I hope to hear from you and make amends.

sbhatia@tfehotels.com

Reviewed 29 October 2023

We expected more from the description of this hotel. Room was fairly small and while it had a filtered view there was only one comfortable chair to sit and look out. The other chair was a desk chair. Sadly the bathroom had a stale smell. Internet was extremely slow only managing 2.5 mbps. Not what we expected in a central location. The large pool shown in photos is nothing to do with the hotel but is an aqua park situated in front. The hotel pool is small and located along the main walkway. It did have a bar where you could get a drink. There are lots of nice cafes and restaurants nearby. Staff were helpful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sid Bhatia, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2023

Dear toffeenose,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I am disappointed to hear of the smelly bathroom, the internet and of course the single chair in the room.

I will ensure your comments are shared with our teams as this is not our usual standards. Please accept my apology for this.

Your comments enable us to better serve our guests and I thank you for sharing this with us.

Reviewed 29 October 2023 via mobile

Being on the waterfront this hotel is relatively close to some interesting attractions and within easy walking distance of the city centre via the overhead walkway. Plenty of good restaurants nearby. The beds were comfortable but the rooms basic and tired, the breakfast average. The check-in process was cumbersome and time consuming, and the less well organised of any hotel we have stayed in in recent memory. We were given a room at the extremity of the hotel, without a view and with bright lights glaring all night . The staff gave us incorrect information when we enquired about the shuttle bus times, which resulted in our unnecessarily missing out on a visit to the Royal Flying Doctor museum. The breakfast was basic, the pool area uncomfortabke. This hotel has promise, but falls well short of what it could be.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Richard B,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I am disappointed to hear of the niggles during your stay.

I will ensure this is personally followed up with our front office teams as poor service is simply not acceptable. Please accept my apology for this.

I appreciate your feedback as this helps us better look after our guests in future.

Thanks again Richard.