Open today: 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent on-line self guided tour.

Excellent online resource for self guiding. Used in both Darwin and Cairns and was great... read more

Reviewed 7 June 2022
MigratoryMidlands
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Bird Spotting

Fantastic web site, great resource. Helped me identify what bird I just spotted in my own backyard... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
paulinetti
Gothenburg

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We had a great fortune to meet up with Laurie as the 1st Guinea Pig on his week long photo Safari .He to great length to make I had what would make a great photo. Was not the least disappointed. He was always on time,15 mins before. Had all the snacks in the refrigerated cooler. Had great food under the desert conditions. Had bird guides in all 7 continents and none can match his skills and care. Will be going back with him next year in Queensland for more endemics.

Date of experience: August 2016
Laurie R, Owner at Tracks Birding & Photography Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Thanks heaps for the review Homin, I'm really happy to hear you had a great trip and I look forward to seeing you next year in Queensland! :-)