We've just returned from a 3 day stay at Uluru. Fantastic destination, don't miss it!
What we liked:
1. our apartment was very clean and was serviced daily
2. our requests were attended to promptly by staff
3. most things were priced fairly
What we didn't like:
1. poor access for people with a disability (lots of stairs, a bit of a walk from the carpark so don't take too much luggage and teeny tiny knobs on heavy cupboard doors made them difficult to open)
2. poor attention to detail - e.g. not enough cutlery for all of us in our apartment, all towels were washed and replaced daily even though we did not request this in an attempt to be kinder to the environment
3. pay tv channel wasn't working properly ? even the staff did not know the answer to this question
4. the airconditioning was a little problematic (too hot even at minimum setting so had to open a window to keep it comfortable which was a bit wasteful!
5. service at the Gecko cafe was very slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara